nueva porteña busca a nuevos amigos !

Morena01

Registered
Hello everyone !

My name is Adeline. I am French, I am 19 years old and I am a student in London.
I have found an internship in Buenos Aires for 3 months so I'm going to move to this wonderful city on the 17th of June and I'll stay there until the 18th of September. I shall be living in the area of Congreso.
While I am in Argentina, I would like to do as much sightseeing as possible, to visit the different regions and the main cities of the country. I'd also like to discover Buenos Aires. So if young people or students are interested in forming a group so that we can share activities together, get in touch !

I'm looking forward your replies !
Hasta luego !!

Have you tried couchsurfing? Not that you won't find people here happy to hang out with you, but there you will find lots of people your age ready to show you around, who will invite you to their homes, party, etc, etc...

Thank you very much for your answer flyfreely, I'll visit this website you recommended. muchas gracias :)

Bonjour Adeline,

J'habite ici depuis 2003, pour les sorties ce sera difficile car j'ai le double de ton age (mais je sors souvent en boite du reste) mais si tu as des questions, besoin d'infos, n'hésites pas et envoies moi un PM.

Good luck !

There is a group of CouchSurfers who get together to speak French on Mondays at Plaza Serrano. I haven't been in ages. But the meetings were always fun. There are mostly Argentines who go & their level of French if very high. All different ages.

Hi Adeline. I'm English, not from London but I know it well, and I'm living in San Telmo now (not far from Congreso). So if you'd like to meet up, send me a PM. I work as a football writer so for as long as Argentina stay in the World Cup I'll be semi-busy, but that probably won't be for too long after the 17th anyway...!

I don't speak any French I'm afraid but do speak Spanish and can get by in English of course. And I've seen the tourist sites a load of times but would be happy to visit them again.

Back