Obama Cuba/buenos Aires....!

In all fairness going to Bariloche for a 7 hour stay seems excessive...! Can think of a handful of lake lodge resorts in the USA similar to Bariloche...!! Gimme a break...ª I was called names for cheering for Obama.

The local online paper claimed that Michele wanted to spend the long weekend here in Villa la Angostura with Macri and family. We have had an influx of Americans the last two weeks and they probably decided that it wasn't safe enough. Vast forrests, open lakes and plenty of tourists isn't the secret services' idea of an ideal situation.

The local online paper claimed that Michele wanted to spend the long weekend here in Villa la Angostura with Macri and family. We have had an influx of Americans the last two weeks and they probably decided that it wasn't safe enough. Vast forrests, open lakes and plenty of tourists isn't the secret services' idea of an ideal situation.
especially when his secret service detail are a bunch of big black guys wearing black suits lol not very secret after all.....

and how pray tell, is this type of showboating "necessary"?

Have you not been paying attention? We can all agree (repeat, all of us) that it shouldn't be necessary in a rational world, but we don' t live in one of those, so in our less-than-ideal world this is how things play out when nations choose to play nice together. Call it tree-marking, scat-smelling, but these overblown ceremonial excesses are what happens when things are going right.

You're now free to go back to your perfect world where rationality rules. Please let us know its latitude and longitude. I'd like to visit.

A new career for Omar Obaca? (I miss that guy.)

EXIMHPt.jpg

Is Barack Obama Blessed...!!

Barack is an African name meaning “blessed.” It is a form of both the Hebrew name Baruch and the Arabic name Mubarak, which also mean “blessed” and relate to the Arabic barakah. Another common spelling of the name is Barak.

You probably already know, but for those who might not be tango fans, "Por Una Cabeza's" reference is to a horse race: "by a nose." It's used as a metaphor, but "Whose Head?" Is answered by: somebody's horse.

La yegua es no mas.

Back