Obama - man of peace

jp said:
Wow.
Was all that directed at me? Impressive staw man.

Well, not exactly, or to you only.
There are alot of folks who trully blieve that US and "coalition" forces in Afghan there to chatch some Talibans or "Al-Queda" personnel. (for what reason????)

The MasterSuperGrand BS that official US propaganda poured into open eyers is outrageous. The Taliban highest leaders back in 98 proclaimed dead sentence for growing opium and or re-sell or distribute within Taliban controlled areas.

There are pages of materials on how the Uncle Sam was in control of the world drug traffic, Columbian wars, VietNam, Laos, Cambojia and Afghan
now.
And how "our dearly beloved one" will continue to do what he being told to do by elite.
Forget that freaking "light crude", the opium is the king of trades now.

Today I talked with my grand mother. She's almost 90 and though very smart and curious, she doesn't have a clue on politics and judges politicians by both their looks and their apparent acts of kindness towards the oppressed. I owe her my early knowledge of most historic personalities of the last century, and I love her.
Well, since I was a kid she always spoke wonders about Roosevelt, Kennedy, Ghandi, etc, etc, etc, and obviously she's in love with Obama.

But even she, at her age, at her traditional view of politics, was completely mind-boggled as to why they gave him that prize. She was desperately trying to make sense of it, and then dismiss it not to erode her image of the man.

Just makes me think the President's overlords might be taking this too far.

Back