Obama meets with the terrorist Dalai Lama

:D--:D--:D---:D...............

What a view of the world...! People are either terrorists, or fascists, or murderers or, even worse, HYPOCRITES.....!

Better look under the bed before going to sleep - MOSAD or CIA agents may be laying in ambush there.

The world is what it is, full of hypocritical states that carry out terrorist attacks and then accuse their enemies for doing the same.
The Dalai Lama used to be paid by the CIA to carry out terror attacks against he Chinese military. So by the very definition, that makes him a terrorist.

So hypocrite SaraSara, who accuse others for not having any arguments. Where are yours? Because I don't see a single argument in your whole post.

I did not comment on your post, just wondered at your general attitude.

But since you mention it, there are no arguments in your post - it is just a collection of cliches and personal opinions:
orwellian said:
Once a feudal leader who had thousands of slaves, a self confessed CIA agent and a terrorist. Now a hypocritical "spiritual leader" traveling the world spreading his lies about China.

orwellian said:
The world is what it is, full of hypocritical states that carry out terrorist attacks and then accuse their enemies for doing the same.
The Dalai Lama used to be paid by the CIA to carry out terror attacks against he Chinese military. So by the very definition, that makes him a terrorist.

So hypocrite SaraSara, who accuse others for not having any arguments. Where are yours? Because I don't see a single argument in your whole post.

Again, no arguments, but just the same accusations: states are hypocritical, the Dalai Lama is hypocritical, I'm a hypocrite..., etc., etc., etc.

So, what else is new?

To the poster above you are the reason that many people who had argentine citizenship had to leave our beloved country in the heat of the night. You are an apologist for dictators and oligarchs that have raped Argentina and left it with a tortured soul.

Have you no shame for the 30000 dead in cold blood !!!!!

SaraSara said:
I did not comment on your post, just wondered at your general attitude.

But since you mention it, there are no arguments in your post - it is just a collection of cliches and personal opinions:

Again, no arguments, but just the same accusations: states are hypocritical, the Dalai Lama is hypocritical, I'm a hypocrite..., etc., etc., etc.

So, what else is new?

You're not supposed to have arguments when you start a thread, you put forward an opinion and others are supposed to argue against or for it. Most people just ignore my threads but you seem obsessed with posting in each one. Which I wouldn't mind if you were actually trying to debate the issue.

Aren't you a bundle of joy!

orwellian said:
The Dalai Lama used to be paid by the CIA to carry out terror attacks against the (invading) Chinese military. So by the very definition, that makes him a terrorist.
Freedom fighter is another term for those engaged in a struggle to achieve political freedom for themselves or obtain freedom for others

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_movement#Freedom_fighter

Conversely, may I call Nelson Mandela a terrorist as well?

There's a saying (about Afghanistan), "If America does something it's evil, if Russia does the exact same thing it's Glorious!" I believe that logic fits you perfectly with your morning pills (which clearly wear out by the time you begin posting)

orwellian said:

Maybe she's chosing her battles, you might learn a thing or two from that concept....

Another useless thread to inform us what Orwellian is against in life, one more thing and counting, but never to inform us, for instance, how he is working on improving life overall.

I value proactiveness in seeking change and admire people who do something about things they do not like. Anybody can complain, but not everybody can start positive change. It takes courage, spirit, and clear focus.

Orwellian, you are sounding more and more Argentinian, always complaining about things... there are times in life when one has to reflect on how the surroundings are influencing oneself...

"The Dalai Lama used to be paid by the CIA to carry out terror attacks against he Chinese military. So by the very definition, that makes him a terrorist."

So I guess George Washington was a terorist, since, like Lama, he " ...used to ...carry out terror attacks against the (insert British) Chinese military. So by the very definition, that makes him a terrorist."

Wow!

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"... Just depends which side you are on, or in many cases, which side wins!

Back