Obamacare: Do Expats Need To Buy Health Insurance?

The interesting thing about the whole obamacare discussion in the US is that the dumb rednecks that would benefit from it seem to be against it ...
I remember a tragic/amusing incidence during the initial demonstrations against healthcare for all.

One of the protesters fell and broke a leg during the demonstration.

Afterwards he complained loudly over not having health care. Republican guy, of course.

That is another absurdity. If you are looking for someone to argue for the us military spending, go look elsewhere. I'd cut the current US military budget by a MINIMUM of 50% if I had my way.
Can't. Too busy creating enemies worldwide. Desperately needed.

PS: Oh, you must have thought I am republican. Now I understand why you brought up the military issue.
No. It is a mystery to any and all not-wingnuts, who observe it.

exempt-obamacare.jpg

1234173_603214179722433_1249144099_n.jpg

Likewise, exploited expats will continue to have to pay for VA hospitals that they will likely never use. Can't those deadbeats take responsibility for themselves?

No. If uncle Sam thinks you are in California and you want that to continue, you are NOT exempt.

Having a mailing address in CA isn't a problem. I've had one for the last 8 years that I haven't lived in the US. Having a driver's license, etc. in CA would be a problem, not only for Uncle Sam but for Uncle Jerry as well.

Having a mailing address in CA isn't a problem. I've had one for the last 8 years that I haven't lived in the US. Having a driver's license, etc. in CA would be a problem, not only for Uncle Sam but for Uncle Jerry as well.

Well, she said that "for tax purposes" she is a California resident. If that is the case, she is required to buy into Obamacare.

Back