Obamacare: Do Expats Need To Buy Health Insurance?

This should scare the crap out of anyone, independently of political affiliation. These are the folks who vote. These are the folks who pick the guys who will define US policy. And they are CLUELESS. They are the lowest common denominator, and politicians both on the left and on the right, cater to them.

In reality, it's only the Teabaggers who operate at this level of ignorance, and the Republicans who pander to them.

Yeah! Can you believe it?

This guy started the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq and the Vietnam War (and what about WW2 ?) - and he wasn't even a president then.

Seriously? Are you this deep in love with the dude that you ignore his actions in Libya, Syria and Afghanistan? Aren't you following how he has just alienated Brazil with the NSA scandal? How about the drone strikes? How about drones strikes on first respondents? This is all Obama stuff.
Don't take it from me, take it for Naomi Wolf, who is VERY LIBERAL and who enthusiastically endorsed Obama back in 2008. I don;t agree with many of her broad political views, but she has the integrity to admit that Obama is a fraud.

http://youtu.be/Z2ZPakWf2og

Affordable Care Act is the one saving grace, it's Barry's legacy. He sees a spot in JFK sized spot in the history books big enough to wipe out all those naive foreign policy promises and subsequent glaring reverses.

Seriously? Are you this deep in love with the dude that you ignore his actions in Libya, Syria and Afghanistan?
I am not in the least "in love" with Obama, consider him a mediocre president, but I am tired of reading all the trash about him being muslim, not being an American citizen, of him being blamed for every problem created by George W(ingnut) Bush.

Back