Oh No.. Not The Wine!

Yes,but there is a limit,i have no problem with somebody thinking different,but i do have a problem when you insult my inteligence,in fact,i like matias much more,I may not agree with him,but im sure he is a nice guy.
Being a profesional doesnt make you special,im a profesional myself.
I know I sometimes let my hot blood take the best of me,but somethings piss me off a lot.

Until now I evidence that all your asserts were false.
For insulting intellegence you need to use yours (i don' t know if you have it or not) but your hate blinds you.
The early success if this country is related to an open immigration policy while the decadency is consequense, among ither factors, to discriminative immigration policies.
According to Alberdi, we need 100 million people, we are lacking 60. Videla, Lanusse neither Ongania cannot being compared with Alberdi.

Not fair. I may not agree with his politics but he's the first "Peronist" who actually explains the position in a rational and thought-provoking way, in a non-partisan way even.

I m not a peronist, neither a K.
I only try to understand reality and history without rotten fish like all the asserts of Ariel that were false.
My political believes are closer to radicalismo but i have a critic point of view. I m not a blind follower neither a fanatic.
I agree with many things that Peron or the K did from a pragmatic view.

I paid 40.000 pesos on iva just before leaving. All my employed are working legally. I paid another 45.000 on aportes patronales (931).

So, i can travel because i make enough money to afford it, and i pay taxes according to my expendichures. Simple.

Pinamar is full of monitributistas.

You didn't read the links (i m not surprised) i posted where explains that subsidies are part of the economy plan of Peron. So, this administration is not K, it is peronista pura y dura in this subject.

What about you? What do you do in this forum? Do you get a salary for vomiting hate against the government? Your wife is an expat from Bolivia or what? Mine is korean.

"Vomiting hate against the GOVERNMENT" oh no...spoken like a true chavista martinet.

Daily reminder that ""Dr."" bajo cero compared my wanting to buy vitamins to wanting to buy cocaine,
http://baexpats.org/topic/32448-need-a-good-potent-multivitamin/page__st__20#entry290728

Yeah 2 or 3 of my favorites went from good the tasting like vinegar and giving me that pulsing head ache sensation. So it may have been recommended but has now gone subpar. Hmmm it is possible that the economic insanity and negative effects of K branded Peronismo have now taken quality in Mendoza hostage as well.
Shame really because if they are shipping this low quality out it might hit the global reputation of Argentinian wines which would in turn have other effects on Argentinian wine exports and sales.

Yeah 2 or 3 of my favorites went from good the tasting like vinegar and giving me that pulsing head ache sensation. So it may have been recommended but has now gone subpar. Hmmm it is possible that the economic insanity and negative effects of K branded Peronismo have now taken quality in Mendoza hostage as well.
Shame really because if they are shipping this low quality out it might hit the global reputation of Argentinian wines which would in turn have other effects on Argentinian wine exports and sales.

They regularly ship (and sell!) plonk such as New Age, Trapiche Falling Star, and Norton basic label. The reputation is safe.

They regularly ship (and sell!) plonk such as New Age, Trapiche Falling Star, and Norton basic label. The reputation is safe.

Thats stuff I would never drink tried Norton once it was terrible. Some of the higher end labels of Trapiche are not to bad. I was a bit taken when Terrazas starting tasting not right and giving me the head aches. Since then I just avoid the label all together. Could just have been 2011 was not such a good year but for Terrazas, at least the stock I got here, was terrible. Which had never been the case before.

I tried a bottle of Animal wine recently I thought it was awful. Who recommended that garbage?

Did you try one of the red wines? Not good. But the sparkling white is very good - far better than Chandon, which is so popular in BsAs. Ick.

I don't mind the taste of Chandon, it's nothing special but it's OK; the problem is that I believe it is made with some chemical process and it can give you a headache at times. I tried Rossell Boher and I thought it was OK but nothing great. For 325 pesos it's not worth it. I buy instead the Mumm Brut Nature (which is not as dry as you'd think here) for 108 pesos and it's a great sparkling wine for the price. It's methode champenoise and has no bad aftereffects, as well as a pleasant taste, nothing out of this world but it's good.

The Animal malbec yes...it was quite a bad wine. I ended up using it to make malbec reduction after cooking a steak but it wasn't great even for that. The wine dealer recommended it as well.

The wine dealer recommended it as well.

Since when we do trust Argentinians about recommending foods?
Please remember they try to get drunk on Fernet and Coke and drink fake apple juice together with their dinner.

Back