Oh No.. Not The Wine!

yes,yes,sure,go and ask for the dollar ahorro,see how much they give to you,to travel :D :D
If you do not have the money to travel because government does give it ti you,is the same as forbidding it

Dollar ahorro is for savings not for travelling.
The father of my step son is here in Rio too. He bought reales at the official rate.
I didn't try because i use my credit cards.

BUT the afip says no if your declared income doesn't match your pretentions.
And you cannot get a credit card with enough credit to spend if you lie in your tax affidavit.

So, blablabla again.

Indeed,all those that didnt went to outside argentina this summer are cheating the state with their taxes :D :D
It seems thats the k lovers,are like cockroaches,they come out when is hot :D :D

Well, Rio is cheaper than Mar del Plata. So, you tell me.

Do you prefer La Bristol?

Do they really accept AR pesos in Rio? That's quite interesting. What rate are you getting?

I use my ar debit and credit card. I get official rate plus 35%. As far as i pay income tax, i get the 35% back. So, the answer is 8.59.

Did you know that the free shop is 8,59 and they do not charge the 35%?????

How is Rio cheaper than Bristol? Without the arg cc cheat

There is no cheat. You pay taxes, the government reward you for that. You can expend only declared money with the credit card.

Let,s see: i paid 2300 for hotel Nuevo Ostende at Mar Del Plata at La Bristol area while i paid 2000 at the Sheraton Rio in stallments (12) with no interest.

Sheraton MDP cost 2158.

Well, Rio is cheaper than Mar del Plata. So, you tell me.

Do you prefer La Bristol?
yes,you are the genius,all are stupid ,thats because they stay in argentina,and dont go outside :D :D :D
how much do you get for being a cyber k?i bet i know how do you travel outside :D :D :D

yes,you are the genius,all are stupid ,thats because they stay in argentina,and dont go outside :D :D :D
how much do you get for being a cyber k?i bet i know how do you travel outside :D :D :D

I paid 40.000 pesos on iva just before leaving. All my employed are working legally. I paid another 45.000 on aportes patronales (931).

So, i can travel because i make enough money to afford it, and i pay taxes according to my expendichures. Simple.

Pinamar is full of monitributistas.

You didn't read the links (i m not surprised) i posted where explains that subsidies are part of the economy plan of Peron. So, this administration is not K, it is peronista pura y dura in this subject.

What about you? What do you do in this forum? Do you get a salary for vomiting hate against the government? Your wife is an expat from Bolivia or what? Mine is korean.

I paid 40.000 pesos on iva just before leaving. All my employed are working legally. I paid another 45.000 on aportes patronales (931).

So, i can travel because i make enough money to afford it, and i pay taxes according to my expendichures. Simple.

Pinamar is full of monitributistas.

You didn't read the links (i m not surprised) i posted where explains that subsidies are part of the economy plan of Peron. So, this administration is not K, it is peronista pura y dura in this subject.

What about you? What do you do in this forum? Do you get a salary for vomiting hate against the government? Your wife is an expat from Bolivia or what? Mine is korean.
indeed,i agree with you,that k,share many similarities,,with original peronismo,who ruined this country.
I do not work,right now,i live of savings,and im not married.
I share the despise of this government,like most of the thinking people of this country,who showed in the last elections,that we are sick and tired of the current usurper in the rivadavia chair

indeed,i agree with you,that k,share many similarities,,with original peronismo,who ruined this country.
I do not work,right now,i live of savings,and im not married.
I share the despise of this government,like most of the thinking people of this country,who showed in the last elections,that we are sick and tired of the current usurper in the rivadavia chair

Well, i already evidence that when Peron was coup by a bunch of idiots who shared the same (lack) of ideas than you (among others hate by race or nationality) the central bank was plenty of gold.

It is difficult to usurp what belongs her by right. Specially comming for who defends dictatorship.

I don't understand? cristina get approved whatever she sends to the Congress so, where is the big change you assert that happenfs in the last elections??????

If you are local, you don't have an expat wife, you don't even work with the expat comunity, and you hate foreigners, then WTF do you do here?

Ohhhh, i understand now. You hate foregners but you are an arbolito. Makes sense.

Back