Oh No.. Not The Wine!

Well, i already evidence that when Peron was coup by a bunch of idiots who shared the same (lack) of ideas than you (among others hate by race or nationality) the central bank was plenty of gold.

It is difficult to usurp what belongs her by right. Specially comming for who defends dictatorship.

I don't understand? cristina get approved whatever she sends to the Congress do, where is the big change you assert that happenfs in the last elections??????

If you are local, you don't have an expat wife, you don't even work with the expat comunity, and you hate foreigner, then WTF do you do here?
I dont dislike foreigners,i dislike some kind of foreigners.
You havent proven anithyng,your links are garbage.
she passes what she wants for congress,because she had an even bigger majority in congress,she lost much of that,thoug,sadly,she still has some,and she lost the posibility of reelection.
right?what right?winning election?hitler also won elections,democracy is much more than elections.
I do not defend dictatorships,i defend some of them that were a necesity,the first tyrant this country knew,at leats in the 20th century was peron

Well, i already evidence that when Peron was coup by a bunch of idiots who shared the same (lack) of ideas than you (among others hate by race or nationality) the central bank was plenty of gold.

It is difficult to usurp what belongs her by right. Specially comming for who defends dictatorship.

I don't understand? cristina get approved whatever she sends to the Congress so, where is the big change you assert that happenfs in the last elections??????

If you are local, you don't have an expat wife, you don't even work with the expat comunity, and you hate foreigners, then WTF do you do here?

Ohhhh, i understand now. You hate foregners but you are an arbolito. Makes sense.
For example,i dislike you,and you are not a foreigner,and i do not dislike matias,i do not agree with him,of course,and he is not a foreigner. :cool:

What happened to the discussion about the Wine Crisis and the callapse of the Argentinian grapes?

What about the rumor of quality red wines being mixed with sub-par red wines in 2013/14?
White wines are already not too good except those from Rio Negro, or if that's your taste, the Salta Super Sweet*
*I've had good white wines from Salta though, not tardios

AND im here,because I like it,you are here,because you use this forum to make money :cool: :rolleyes:

Not fair. I may not agree with his politics but he's the first "Peronist" who actually explains the position in a rational and thought-provoking way, in a non-partisan way even. He happens to be a (verified) immigration attorney so I wouldn't consider his presence in these forums any less than helpful.

I agree with you in many things including Israel being unfairly singled out by leftist propaganda, and the extent of Leftist propaganda ing general, but your attack on Bajo Cero is not fair, you can perfectly argue and disagree with him as a gentleman, if you're willing to.

Not fair. I may not agree with his politics but he's the first "Peronist" who actually explains the position in a rational and thought-provoking way, in a non-partisan way even. He happens to be a (verified) immigration attorney so I wouldn't consider his presence in these forums any less than helpful.

I agree with you in many things including Israel being unfairly singled out by leftist propaganda, and the extent of Leftist propaganda ing general, but your attack on Bajo Cero is not fair, you can perfectly argue and disagree with him as a gentleman, if you're willing to.
Yes,but there is a limit,i have no problem with somebody thinking different,but i do have a problem when you insult my inteligence,in fact,i like matias much more,I may not agree with him,but im sure he is a nice guy.
Being a profesional doesnt make you special,im a profesional myself.
I know I sometimes let my hot blood take the best of me,but somethings piss me off a lot.

What about the rumor of quality red wines being mixed with sub-par red wines in 2013/14?
White wines are already not too good except those from Rio Negro, or if that's your taste, the Salta Super Sweet*
maybe its the way they storage in the supermarkets?
im not an expert on wines,i barely drink alcohol,but i heard that bad storage can ruin wines.
the other day,i was walking in the city center,and went pass a huge storage place for ligier,the wine shop chain,and they had a lot of wine boxes and single bottles sitting on the scorching middle of the day sun

Actually I did buy some older bottles 2009 etc they were fine. Now with this news of the problems in the region they just might be cutting the wine.

Back