Ok Buenos Aires here we come...

janet&chad said:
First I wanted to say thank you to all of you for your posts, good,bad and all in between. They have been a big help for us.

Our names are Janet & Chad. We live in the US, Texas to be exact. About to make our retirement in Argentina and are in our mid/late 40's (for some reason everyone ask's our age around here)
We have now made our flight and hotel reservations and look forward to being there the 9th through the 19th.... DOING THE HAPPY DANCE :D

If possible can we get a couple of possible suggestions....:confused:
1) What's the best but cheapest way to go to Iguazu Falls and does it really require an overnight stay?
2) Anyone have a suggestion on looking at properties while we are there? We want to move there within 24 months and woudl like to see as much "reality" as possible without being nickle and dimed to death.
Thanks so very much in advance.

Janet & Chad

Hi I agree with the other writer, come here with a couple of suitcases (not your shipped household furnishings) and RENT an apartment or house in a few neighborhoods for a few months each - or if you're interested in another city go live there for a few months.
I would consider it a trial run.
I'm not sure what you mean by being 'nickle and dimed to death' ...by whom ?

Back