Oktoberfest in Cordoba

ntrombles

Registered
I am starting to plan a trip to Villa General Belgrano for Oktoberfest and would welcome any advice from those who have gone in the past. Any help regarding where to stay, what to expect, activities I should do....

I am also open to the possibility of teaming up with others who want to make the trip.

Thanks!

is there one there? when? ill be in town Oct 1-30 and would love to join...
pm me!

We are going with Asatej, whom we travelled with last year. Lots of fun but very raucous and student orientated.

Anything else at this stage may have to planned by yourself; finding your own accom/travel/catering.

I'm looking into going next weekend i.e. Thurs-Mon or so. If anyone else is interested in setting something up, PM me.

Does anyone know how difficult it is to get to Villa Belgrano from Cordoba during the festival? I know there are buses available, I'm just wondering if I should expect to be able to buy a ticket once I get there or whether they'll all be sold out already? Also planning to be there Columbus day weekend, which I assume will be the busiest since it's the end of the festival, and all of the lodging is already gone...

Is it easy to go between the festival and Cordoba for just a day?

You can go to the bus station and get a ticket on the spot. There are a tons of buses that constantly go to Villa General Belgrano during Oktoberfest.

Have fun - I had a really good time there a few years ago.

Not sure if I should raise a new thread or bump this one - has anyone visited Cordoba for Oktoberfest in recent years? Any experiences/tips/advice?

Back