On Line Bill Pay Service? Pago Mis Facturas?

Alicia karr

Registered
Hi folks. I vaguely remember hearing about a site here in Argentina that allows you to pay all your local bills electronically. I thought it was called something like "Pago mis facturas" but at the time I didn't pay any attention (probably three or four years ago.) Anyone know about this or have used it? Thanks in advance!

To use it you will need to generate a PIN at an ATM with your debit card

You're talking about an Argentine debit card? Or can it be from for example, an debit card linked to an account in the US?
Either of you ever use this? I know many expat apartment owners who are looking for alternatives while they travel or return to the US...

I use pagomiscuentas to pay my apartment bills electronically when I am not there. I have a rentista visa and an account at Banco Santander Rio. It is tied to my account at Banco Santander Rio. It works fine, but I don't know if you can do it without an Argentine account.

See the link you must enter your local Bank your DNI and your local bank password...!

https://paysrv2.pagomiscuentas.com/Inicio.html?

Just approach the service provider and enlist your foreign credit card with them. They would gladly accept it. Then they would deduct every month from it.

Yes Ceviche, in fact I urged a foreign friend without a DNI to do just that and offered to go with.

Yes Ceviche, in fact I urged a foreign friend without a DNI to do just that and offered to go with.

Other than a post paid cell phone line..almost all other services are services are avbl without a DNI

Back