One Way Ticket

Ah, the dangers of posting from a phone. One wrong button, and people get a really wrong idea.

True.

But long story short..I am not interested in having sex with you.

Find another man . Their are lot of nice eligible single men on this forum.

Please get off my back & my case!

And yes, I accept..you know everything about everything.

you are welcome.

True.

But long story short..I am not interested in having sex with you.

Find another man . Their are lot of nice eligible single men on this forum.

Please get off my back & my case!

And yes, I accept..you know everything about everything.

you are welcome.

This is becoming perversely fun.

I will not get off your case, because I was never on it.

Just in case someone normal is reading this - at NO point did I ever claim to know more than anyone on any subject. Ceviche put up misleading information,

This is becoming perversely fun.

I will not get off your case, because I was never on it. You posted misleading information, I corrected it in a totally non-confrontational manner. You went berserk. I don't care, it's

Just in case someone normal

Ok Ok baby. I do not want to have sex with you.

Apologies for misguiding people with wrong information in past 4 years I have been posting here.

It needed you to catch me!

Now let go off me. I am not interested in meeting you or being your lover.

Can not be more BLUNT thant this. FInd ANOTHER man!

Ok Ok baby. I do not want to have sex with you.

Apologies for misguiding people with wrong information in past 4 years I have been posting here.

It needed you to catch me!

Now let go off me. I am not interested in meeting you or being your lover.

Can not be more BLUNT thant this. FInd ANOTHER man!

Dude, a) you seem to like to reply to clearly unfinished posts, b ) you seem to forget that this is an online forum, outside of your hallucinations nobody is holding you, and YOU can go away and I'll be forced to stop trolling you. Either way, recycling the same stupid insult 4 times in a row is somewhat corny. That said, feel free to keep entertaining.

Dude, a) you seem to like to reply to clearly unfinished posts, b ) you seem to forget that YOU can go away and I'll be forced to stop trolling you. Either way, recycling the same stupid insult 4 times in a row is somewhat corny. That said, feel free to keep entertaining.

ha ha! you are not getting the message, you desperate woman!

get off my back. Find another "dude"!

ha ha! you are not getting the message, you desperate woman!

get off my back. Find another "dude"!

Again, outside of your hallucinations nobody is on your back. Last I checked, YOU were PM-ing ME. And I'm not interested in those.

You really seem to have a call-someone-you're-angry-at-a-woman-and-tie-sex-in-somehow obsession. You're strange. Go away.

Again, outside of your hallucinations nobody is on your back. Last I checked, YOU were PM-ing ME. And I'm not interested in those.

You really seem to have a call-someone-you're-angry-at-a-woman-and-tie-sex-in-somehow obsession. You're strange. Go away.

Yes, I send this private message to you :-

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I am not interested in having sex with you.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]so get off my back.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Find another man.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]---[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Let me know your contact details and your preferences. I have many single men friends/conocidos, who "may" be interested in satifying your needs, depending on other factors.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]will do any thing to make you get off my back and hijacking my posts in this forum to get my attention.[/background]

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Yes, I send this private message to you :-

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I am not interested in having sex with you.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]so get off my back.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Find another man.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]---[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Let me know your contact details and your preferences. I have many single men friends/conocidos, who "may" be interested in satifying your needs, depending on other factors.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]will do any thing to make you get off my back and hijacking my posts in this forum to get my attention.[/background]

Oh, I'm hijacking *your* posts? Aside from sex-obsessed and with a short fuse, you're delusional. Unless you manage to put up something truly spectacular, I think I'm done with you. Put up one more funny post and then go away.

Just for the record - you said airline cancellations have to be with expensive tickets and are scary, I put up links debunking that, and you went nuts. That's ok - it seems you really are nuts.

Back