One Way Ticket

One thing is for certain - your knack at selective quoting, context be damned, is probably the best on this forum. I mean that.

One thing is for certain - your knack at selective quoting, context be damned, is probably the best on this forum. I mean that.

No no no. I am not interested in you despite your compliments.

No no no. I am not interested in you despite your compliments.

Well thank heavens for that. Could be worse, I suppose (shudder)

Your activity on this thread so far, though, make you seem extremely interested, I dread to think of what.

As I said, go away. You're weird.

As I said, go away. You're weird.

I am not going away from this thread till I am done with you.

Reason? As you are going to come attacking my posts on other threads to get my attention.

i really enjoy interacting with forum members here on this forum, on a regular basis for past 4 years. Many of them are very good friends of mine. Your attacks on my posts on the pretext of "saving the world/universe" and protecting them from my "misleading" and "incorrect" information is not something I am enjoying.

So lets get ALL your damn problems sorted on this thread so that other forum members/my dear friends are not inconvenienced by this exchange, on other threads when you come after my ass, on those other threads as I post, on pretext of "saving the world".

--

So I repeat, I am not interested in you, ben. Knock knock! Anyone home? do you understand, what I am saying?

when i cametwo years ago I had a one way ticket... no problems coming in. ever since i have bought round trip tickets from BA to the states and back to BA still n problems

when i cametwo years ago I had a one way ticket... no problems coming in. ever since i have bought round trip tickets from BA to the states and back to BA still n problems

United had tortured me with million questions when I was flying from Seattle (Feb 2014) on one-way ticket, but let me fly afterall.

We flew into EZE last night. Flew Alaska Airlines from Seattle to LAX and LAN from LA to EZE via Lima.

No questions at all about one way ticket but since the Alaska agent issued boarding passes for all changes, we went directly to the gate in LA.

Also, with 8 suitcases, 2 "handbags" and 2 rolls of carry on art, there were no questions at EZE customs except, "was the cheese we were bringing in pasteurized?".

Overall, a very long and uneventful trip.

Tom

Back