Opinions on Three Schools in Palermo Area

tbit

Registered
Hello -

I have narrowed my list of schools down to three. I took your advice and walked around my neighborhood and asked people with kids where they went and what they liked so here are my top three:
Lange Ley Institute
Boomerang
Risas de la tierra

We are visiting the schools next week for tours and meetings with teachers so I am sure I will have a better feel then, but wanted to get some feedback if any expats had experiences at these schools.

My kids are 3.5 and 2 and we are here for 6 months and want them to have fun, learn some spanish, and make lots of friends...oh yeah and give mommy some alone time :)

Thanks for the feedback! It's appreciated!

I've heard that the discipline at Lange Ley is terrible. No information on anything else.

I know someone who teaches at Langeley and I reckon your children's English should be way better than hers :p

You might consider Escuela Del Sol in Palermo. Known to be a fantastic enviroment for children, the parents are very friendly & it is the place many ExPats who are here for short term send their children. We have friends from Finland that visit every year & this is where they send their daughter. She was fluent in Spanish within a very short time. The Headmaster speaks English and our friends were very impressed by her philosophy.
Good Luck!

Risu said:
You might consider Escuela Del Sol in Palermo. Known to be a fantastic enviroment for children, the parents are very friendly & it is the place many ExPats who are here for short term send their children. We have friends from Finland that visit every year & this is where they send their daughter. She was fluent in Spanish within a very short time. The Headmaster speaks English and our friends were very impressed by her philosophy.
Good Luck!

A friend of my niece's goes there. She and her parents are very happy.

Thanks to everyone for their opinions & recommendations! I am interviewing the schools this week!

Back