Optometrist

Bobw

Registered
Can anyone recommend an English speaking optometrist. I have a prescription, just need glasses. Preferably in Recoleta area.

Then go to one of the eyeglass businesses on Av. Santa Fe with the prescription and select a pair or frames or bring a pair along for the new lenses. All prescriptions are written the same.

Can anyone recommend an English speaking optometrist. I have a prescription, just need glasses. Preferably in Recoleta area.
I really enjoy these kinds of posts.

It would be easier to learn the language of the country you are in. You'll never be anyone's prisoner if you do that.

El Tigre.. thanks for the advice. getting words of wisdom from a “wildly successful “ person like yourself is most appreciated.

Stay clear of the shop in Patio Bullrich, 1st Floor.
They dissapointed me big time. Extremely nice but ineffective. My prescrition was fine but i told them to be particularly consciuos of sweet spot where my eyes look through so i wouldn't end up with a dozen ghost light reflections at night (past experience) anf they screwed just like they were never warned. The lady measured my eyes just by looking at me. Royal screwup.
My regular place is Ker, accross Av. Rivadavia from the Village Caballito. They have my file and don't screw around. Just had to add 4 cab trips to the bill.
Patio B is walking distance from home.

Iz

Back