Ordering books from Amazon

on the brink

Registered
I'd like to order some books, but don't know if they are being delivered. Does anyone know how it works? Does the mailman bring them, or would I have to pick them up somewhere?

Any help is appreciated... I'm all out of reading material.

Thanks for the referral - I checked, but the books I want are listed as unavailable. Amazon has them in the used books section.

+1 for book depository. They are owned by Amazon. Free shipping. Arrives here via correo argentino. I have used them a lot.

Amazon works as well. They seem to use DHL these days. Will get here faster, but you pay the expensive international shipping.

+1 for book depository. They are owned by Amazon. Free shipping. Arrives here via correo argentino. I have used them a lot.

Amazon works as well. They seem to use DHL these days. Will get here faster, but you pay the expensive international shipping.
Edit: Not sure about the used books, though. Those might be third parties selling them over the Amazon platform. Or are they shipped by Amazon?

They are sold and shipped by used booksellers, probably via regular mail. I've got books from Amazon before - the mailman left a note in the mailbox and I picked up the package at the local Post Office.

But with this virus thing everything seems to be upside down.

Back