OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

perry said:
Any free thinking person with any semblance of intelligence would question this story about Bin Laden.

If he was killed where is the DNA evidence
Why was he buried at sea when clearly this is not Muslim tradition .
Why did they not capture him alive as he could help clearly in information useful for the so called war of terror

These are just a few questions I have in regards to this case.

--Since Al Qaeda has now confirmed that Osama has been killed it seems unnecessary to provide either DNA or photographic evidence.

--Islamic law does provide for burials at sea although it is not the norm. The stated rationale, namely that a land burial would provide a specifc location for the faithful Islamofascists to rally around sounds entirely plausible.

---Going into a darkened compound at 2AM, being greeted by automatic weapon fire, encountering barricades at every turn, knowing of the propensity of Islamic radicals to blow themselves and others up, Osama's stated intent to go down fighting, all led to a presumption that barring a clear surrender anyone the intruders encountered should be considered a threat. Not hard to understand.

I do not blindly accept everything the US government says....I protested the war in Viet Nam and resisted the draft and I opposed the invasion of Iraq based on dubious claims of weapons of mass destruction. But in the case of Osama Bin Laden and his guilt or innocence, the fact that virtually no source on the side of the US or its enemies have come forward to say our claims about his involvement are false provides a solid basis for concluding that he was the terrorist the US and the UK made him out to be. I did not dance in the streets when he was killed, but I was relieved that Osama will not be responsible for additional deaths.

dr__dawggy said:
I applaud your investigative work. The only detail you missed is the involvement of the Trilateral Commission.
The System has explicitly forbidden to mention the Tr*l*t*r*l C*mm*ss**n as part of The System.

[The following is written using top secret, invisible Internet Ink, only you, dawggy and I can see it: I understand from your encrypted message, that you are one of us. The Trilateral Commission and The System are one and the same! - tell no one or you will regret it!!!]

John.St said:
The System has explicitly forbidden to mention the Tr*l*t*r*l C*mm*ss**n as part of The System.

[The following is written using top secret, invisible Internet Ink, only you, dawggy and I can see it: I understand from your encrypted message, that you are one of us. The Trilateral Commission and The System are one and the same! - tell no one or you will regret it!!!]

I swear by my secret decoder ring that I will tell no one.

perry said:
If he was killed where is the DNA evidence ...
The US government declare they have verified the DNA at the 99% confidence level.

You don't believe them?

What if the USG handed you the old sample and the one they claim is from from the dead body of Osama b-L and your test showed exactly the same?

How would you know that the samples are genuine and not both from some Saudiarabian Alaam al-Hudibras, in some city morgue, one who died in a car accident last Friday?

How can you be provided with a DNA sample you can trust, if you refuse to believe it?

This can go on and on and on forever.

perry said:
Any free thinking person with any semblance of intelligence would question this story about Bin Laden.

Why did they not capture him alive as he could help clearly in information useful for the so called war of terror

A few suggestions:

1. How many innocent civilians would be killed in attempts to free him from jail?
2. Islamic propaganda - as it is now, he is history. What-was-his-name, that guy from Iraq or somewhere?
3. Live islamic martyr
4. Problems if he claimed not to be the person on his own videos (helped by the usual US shyster lawyers)
5. Etc. - a mile long list

John.St said:
How can you be provided with a DNA sample you can trust, if you refuse to believe it?

Even if that DNI existed, and was of Bin Laden. There is no way of knowing it actually came from his dead body.

And how do we know the DNI test was even carried out? All we have is the Obama administration claiming that it was. Just as we had the Bush administration claiming that Iraq had WMD's.

All the "evidence" they have released, is a footage of a bearded guy with a turban, filmed from behind watching TV.

dr__dawggy said:
--Since Al Qaeda has now confirmed that Osama has been killed it seems unnecessary to provide either DNA or photographic evidence.
dawggy, dawggy, what shall become of you?

Conspiracy theories are the only occasions where you can eat your one and only cake and still have two left.

Of course Al-Quaida has confirmed the death of Osama bin Laden, who at the same time is still alive.

Now that everybody has confirmed his death, he can go on a packet tour to New York using his own passport.

A question to those who do not believe ObL was killed by Navy SEALs a few days ago:

Exactly what will you accept as definite proof of the recent Navy SEAL killing of Osama bin Laden?

I just think it's great that President Obama approved of the murder of UBL (and is taking credit for it).

Perhaps now he will OK "enhanced interrogation" (waterboarding) any and all other terrorists (which lead to finding UBL in the first place).

After all, what's a little dunking compared to a bullet (or two) in the head?

Back