OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

John.St said:
Exactly what will you accept as definite proof of the recent Navy SEAL killing of Osama bin Laden?

It's not about definite proof. It's that they dumped his body in the ocean immediately and gave two very strange motives for doing so. They say they have footage of Bin Laden being assassinated and when they dumped his body, yet they refuse to show anyone this footage (not even journalists, or politicians from allied nations). Then they claim to have found Bin Laden's home videos and then they proceed to release only footage of some bearded man with a turban filmed from behind.

Yes the proof is non-existent. But the question is not how much proof we require. The question is how gullible are you?

dr__dawggy said:
Islamic law does provide for burials at sea although it is not the norm.

it most definitely is not the norm. islamic law states that the body should be buried in the ground with the head facing toward mecca. a burial at sea would only occur if the body was decomposing and there was not enough time to reach shore.

dr__dawggy said:
But in the case of Osama Bin Laden and his guilt or innocence, the fact that virtually no source on the side of the US or its enemies have come forward to say our claims about his involvement are false provides a solid basis for concluding that he was the terrorist the US and the UK made him out to be. I did not dance in the streets when he was killed, but I was relieved that Osama will not be responsible for additional deaths

this person seems pretty credible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
On May 3rd, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Dr. Pieczenik claimed that Osama Bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome back in July of 2002, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by the American government.

http://www.stevepieczenik.com/bio.htm
Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T. He was the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD. focusing on international relations. He served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 2/7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeMlL3ANprI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

"This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.

Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion."

Old sections talking about the speedy deletion nomination
"I have cleaned this article up so that only information that can be verified through reliable sources is included. Please do not readd information that I have removed unless you provide a reliable source that documents it. Please do not readd information about his apparent government career without a reliable source beyond his official biography. (Official biographies are only considered reliable sources for uncontentious information, and at least one user has suggested his career is not as he describes, so it needs a better source.)"
"it is not okay to include in articles claims that are contentious, self-aggrandizing, or claims that deal with third parties, based solely on the word of a BLP subject. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:S..._talking_about_the_speedy_deletion_nomination

"The Wikipedia deletion policy describes how pages that do not meet the relevant criteria for content of the encyclopedia are identified and removed from Wikipedia. In the normal operations of Wikipedia, approximately five thousand pages are deleted each day through the processes outlined below."

"An American envoy has claimed that he played a critical role in the fate of Aldo Moro, the former Italian prime minister who was murdered by terrorists in 1978.

Steve Pieczenik, an international crisis manager and hostage negotiator in the State Department, said that Moro had been "sacrificed" for the "stability" of Italy.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1581425/US-envoy-admits-role-in-Aldo-Moro-killing.html

At least the "pretty credible" chap doesn't lack imagination.

CIA plot? NSA plot? KGB plot? GRU plot? Disney plot?

Let me ask this simple question again:

Exactly what will you accept as definite proof of the recent Navy SEAL killing of Osama bin Laden?

John.St said:
"This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.[/B]

You clearly do not know anything about Wikipedia. It's quite normal for controversial content to be met with skepticism.

Although if you read about the discussion for closure below, you can clearly tell that it's just a small minority of people calling for it and that their claims are baseless:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Steve_Pieczenik

Just to show everyone what am man you try to vilify, this is an excerpt from an article published by The Washington Post:
A classical pianist who speaks five languages -- including Russian -- he wrote a full-length musical at the age of 8, and got his PhD in international relations from MIT during his spare time while studying at Harvard Medical School.

John.St said:
Let me ask this simple question again:

And I have already told you, you're asking the wrong question. With science there is no definite proof. There are only falsifiable theories. And the (conspiracy) theory that Obama conspired to murder Osama is extremely implausible.

Let me ask this simple question for the third time:

tanvimil said:
And I will tell you for the third time, you have completely misunderstood the concept of proof. I hope for your sake you are religious. Because that would explain your inability to understand the basic fundamentals of science.
Your failure to comprehend the word 'you' is astonishing.

bigbadwolf said:
Well, look at this recent photograph. Does it look like Osama is dead?
I recommend gimp instead of Photoshop, when making fake photos :D

Lousy quality. At 800% it is very easy to see that both pixellation and colours are wrong in the overlap of their shirts.

tanvimil said:
And how exactly did I miscomprehend the word 'you'?

You might as well ask me "What amount of proof does it take for you to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God?".

Show me some proof and I might believe in it. But I won't just jump on the bandwagon just because everyone else does.
The question was and is:

Your answer contained no specifics of what you would accept.

How can you be shown proof when you are unwilling to commit yourself to what constitutes proof?
- - - - - -
There is no scientific evidence showing that the Moon is not made of green cheese. The astronauts barely scratched its surface - in a few very limited areas at that - to show that 0.00001 percent of its mass is made of rock and dust. Think about it!

So, is the Moon made of green cheese?

If not, how will you prove it to me, if I don't specify what constitutes evidence?

Back