OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

Purcy said:
What is the significance of this?

I think its a reference of to Obama's peace prize. That he earned the prize by killing people. Kind of anti-American spin or disappointment that Osama is dead. Perhaps he will post again less cryptically.

tanvimil said:
From yahoo news:

And:

Seriously, you got to be fucking stupid to buy this crap.

Not as stupid as those who believe all this conspiracy stuff.

gouchobob said:
Not as stupid as those who believe all this conspiracy stuff.

I am not surprised that an idiot like gouchbob would swallow this crap. But the numbers of the people on the rest of this forum, wow.

tanvimil said:
I am not surprised that an idiot like gouchbob would swallow this crap. But the numbers of the people on the rest of this forum, wow.

Well I guess the rest of people just aren't willing to take your word for it(whatever it is). I guess they are like me and accept the reasonable reports coming in over nonsense from people like you.

I wanted a Jury like in Germany post-WWII, but anyway, CONGRATULATIONS, one mass-murderer less in the world. Now, what are we doing about Chenney and Bush?

Purcy said:
What is the significance of this?

Obama said: "Justice has been done".

I was paraphrasing it as how could someone who just won a Nobel Peace prize call that justice.

I find it extraordinary that as yet, no photographic or video evidence has been produced by the US to prove this death beyond doubt. I'm not going all conspiratorial, but frankly respecting OBL's religion and burying him 'at sea' within the 24 hour time frame seems far fetched at the very least.
I might just add that they produced a mountain of video and photo evidence when Saddam was captured, tried and subsequently executed.
So why not now?

gouchobob said:
Well I guess the rest of people just aren't willing to take your word for it(whatever it is). I guess they are like me and accept the reasonable reports coming in over nonsense from people like you.

My word? Of course not. What you should do is demand some actual evidence that they did kill him. Are we supposed to take Obama's word for it? Dumping him in the ocean, how convenient.

Gringoboy said:
I find it extraordinary that as yet, no photographic or video evidence has been produced by the US to prove this death beyond doubt. I'm not going all conspiratorial, but frankly respecting OBL's religion and burying him 'at sea' within the 24 hour time frame seems far fetched at the very least.
I might just add that they produced a mountain of video and photo evidence when Saddam was captured, tried and subsequently executed.
So why not now?

Maybe because the longer the dragged the process out, the more likely it would be to have repercussions?

I keep reading that it's fake and I keep pointing out that if the US wasn't sure he was dead, they would have to be awfully stupid to announce it. Pretty easy for him to refute it by releasing another video (date-stamped with todays date or later) if he is still alive no?

You´d think that a president up for reelection would want to be pretty darned sure of the facts before calling a press conference to announce to the whole world that Osama was dead. Could you imagine what it would do to his election chances if it comes out later that a) it was false or b) he was duped.

Back