OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

If it's true they dumped him at sea I would presume it would be so that no possible pilgrimage site could be created for his followers to flock to.

syngirl said:
If it's true they dumped him at sea I would presume it would be so that no possible pilgrimage site could be created for his followers to flock to.

The problem with you is that you are being logical.

tanvimil said:
This has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. They can't just claim that they killed him without providing any proof. That's like saying they found WMD's in Iraq and then claim they destroyed them.

And yes, footage would be proof. But we have yet to see that.

And gouchobob, who is always accusing Chavez of being a dictator. I thought that in a democracy people have the right to a fair trial? But I guess that only applies when it suits you.

Osama was reportedly shot in the left eye by a high powered weapon. A photo would probably be pretty gruesome....a massive head wound with brains exposed. Not sure it would be in anyone's best interest to publish a pix.

DNA evidence will have to suffice.

gouchobob said:
but we shouldn't forget the people who run Myramar.

I assume you meant Myanmar (Burma) the south east Asian nation and not the bodegon on San Juan, I know it's over priced but putting them on a list of global villains, sheesh, cut them some slack.

I daresay more information will come out in the next few days...DNA, whatever.

I too am sceptical without any photographic evidence. I think it is always correct to question that which you cannot BE 100% certain of. Why bury him at sea so quickly. This is giving too big an opportunity to extremists to concoct a story and their own 'truth'.

syngirl said:

I'm sure they thought about this ahead of time. This is probably one of the reasons they wanted to get rid of the body quickly before anybody had a chance to claim it. The same type of thing was done with Hilter's home in southern Germany. It was blown-up after the war to prevent it becoming some kind of shrine.

To those who want photographic evidence, do you think this will satisfy any of the doubters? I don't think so. Look at the ridiculous situation concerning Obama's birth certificate and the nuts that are still not satisfied. DNA evidence, forget it, it can be faked. If we hear nothing from Mr. B-L for the next 20 years there will still be people reporting sightings in Starbucks or McDonald's.

Osama's death was announced on the same date as Hitler's, May 1st, now if that doesn't show that a conspiracy involved I don't know what does.

pauper said:
I assume you meant Myanmar (Burma) the south east Asian nation and not the bodegon on San Juan, I know it's over priced but putting them on a list of global villains, sheesh, cut them some slack.

Ops! Sorry my spell checker failed me, I'm talking about the country formerly known as Burma.

syngirl said:

Any and all Osama bin Laden followers are more than welcome to walk into ocean nearest them to look for him and not return from the pilgrimage until they find him..

*** Sergio Villanueva, NYFD en paz descanse***​

Back