OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

syngirl said:
If it's true they dumped him at sea I would presume it would be so that no possible pilgrimage site could be created for his followers to flock to.

That still doesn't explain why they did it so quickly. One would think, that after spending 10+ years looking for him, they would want to make sure they got the right guy. Especially after shooting him in the face. But no, they just dump him in the ocean and just presume that the rest of the world is going to take their word for it.

tanvimil said:
That still doesn't explain they did it so quick. One would think, that after spending 10+ years looking for him, they would want to make sure they got the right guy. Especially after shooting him in the face. But no, they just dump him in the ocean and just presume that the rest of the world is going to take their word for it.

If OBL was still alive he should have reappeared by now.

Or at least released a tape.

The RE-KILLING of Bin Laden...by Oli Stoner

INT. WHITE HOUSE-DAY
The President sits at a board room table surrounded by some of the his advisors. some
are in suits and others are in military uniforms.

THE PREZ
The dollar is going to shit, the public is sick
of our no-win wars, and my chances of getting
re-elected are dropping daily! What are we going to do?
YOUNG ADVISOR
Bin Laden!
THE PREZ
What?
YOUNG ADVISOR
we need something to make everyone feel good again.
Something that will take their minds off of all their troubles.
we need a clear WIN to reunite the country. something that
no one else was able to do. We need to kill Bin Laden.

the president looks over at his top general.

THE PREZ
But Bin Laden is dead?
I thought he died in 2002 of kidney failure?

The general slowly nods his head.

YOUNG ADVISOR
you and I know that, but they don't.
that is unless they google it.
(he looks into the camera and winks)
THE PREZ
we'll never pull it off. they'll want proof.
YOUNG ADVISOR
let's just say we put him in the water somewhere and then later
if we have to, we can come up with some "evidence".
THE PREZ
you really think this would work?
YOUNG ADVISOR
not a chance. but it's either that, or we tell them the truth about our economy.
THE PREZ
What do I have sunday night?

Brilliant!

Even if you can't get Oli to direct this opus, perhaps you can get Dudester to provide the craftservice...or at least roll the doobies.

Anyone in their 50's (if not 60's) who calls himself "Dudester" has to be a stoner.

I have one question:

If it's OK for US to KILL terrorists, what isn't it OK to "torture" (waterboard) them to get some info?

steveinbsas said:
If OBL was still alive he should have reappeared by now.

Or at least released a tape.

I agree, he is most likely dead. And probably has been for a very long time.

steveinbsas said:
I have one question:

If it's OK for US to KILL terrorists, what isn't it OK to "torture" (waterboard) them to get some info?

Yes, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I mean if they did arrest him (assuming he was still alive), then they would have to put him on trial. And what evidence is there really that he had anything to do with 9/11? Is there any evidence at all against him that would hold up in court that is publicly known?

n
tanvimil said:
I agree, he is most likely dead. And probably has been for a very long time.

Yes, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I mean if they did arrest him (assuming he was still alive), then they would have to put him on trial. And what evidence is there really that he had anything to do with 9/11? Is there any evidence at all that would hold up in court?

No, they woudn't have to arrest him and treat him as a common criminal; not if he was an ememy combatant.

And he had far more than ten years to surrender and dispute the charges.

911 isn't really an issue.

Remember the US Cole or the US Embassy bombings?

It doesn't matter now.

The POF is dead.

tanvimil said:
That still doesn't explain why they did it so quickly. One would think, that after spending 10+ years looking for him, they would want to make sure they got the right guy. Especially after shooting him in the face. But no, they just dump him in the ocean and just presume that the rest of the world is going to take their word for it.
Because they want it over with. No shrine. No body. No public burial.

These conspiracy folks always kill me. The question is this-what good would it do Obama and the USA to all of a sudden, after ten years, lie, and say Bin Laden was killed when he in fact was not ?! What good ?! That is the question, not rambling around about sea burials, photos, etc.

Why is that so fucking hard to understand ?

As for "taking their word for it",#1-who gives a shit whether they believe right away or not, and #2- the non-believers will take their word for it when there are no more audio/video tapes and fellow terrorists own up that their buddy is gone.

Johnny said:
Because they want it over with. No shrine. No body. No public burial.

These conspiracy folks always kill me. The question is this-what good would it do Obama and the USA to all of a sudden, after ten years, lie, and say Bin Laden was killed when he in fact was not ?! What good ?! That is the question, not rambling around about sea burials, photos, etc.

Why is that so fucking hard to understand ?

As for "taking their word for it",#1-who gives a shit whether they believe right away or not, and #2- the non-believers will take their word for it when there are no more audio/video tapes and fellow terrorists own up that their buddy is gone.

Bin Laden hasn't been making videos in years. He has probably been dead for a long time. So if they staged his killing, they wouldn't have to worry about him resurfacing.

Is that fucking hard for YOU to understand?

What cracks me up about you mindless sheep is that you swallow anything that your government spoon feeds you with. It doesn't matter how many times they are caught lying, somehow you still continue to believe their lies. The only plausible explanation for that in my opinion is either mental retardation or brainwashing.

Back