OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

lol:) I'm not saying a word - it was a ''Freudian slip'' perchance :) lol Still - in the spirit of the festivities even though it is after 2am here in BA I will FORCE myself to drink a bit more of the rather fine local moscato (or maybe some more of the oporto or mistela), light up one last cigarello and then pass out - as you do :) BTW - I remember a while ago somebody saying how ''bored'' they were with the food here - IS that really possible? Maybe its just me but I think the local food is AMAZING - and its DEFINITELY the best Italian I have ever tasted in my life...

KDssc.jpg

Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of the most devastating attack on American soil in modern times and the most hunted man in the world, was killed in a firefight with United States forces in Pakistan on Sunday, President Obama announced.
------
The official said that military and intelligence officials first learned last summer that a “high-value target” was being protected in the compound and began working on a plan for going in to get him. Beginning in March, Mr. Obama presided over five national security meetings at the White House to go over plans for the operation and on Friday morning, just before leaving Washington to tour tornado damage in Alabama, gave the final order for special forces and C.I.A. operatives to strike.
------
“They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.” Muslim tradition requires burial within 24 hours, but by doing it at sea, American authorities presumably were trying to avoid creating a shrine for his followers.

And beware of the picture supposed to show a dead Bin Laden circulating on the Net, it's an old fake.

Che Boludo said:
I'm hoping you meant to say Osama, not Obama.
Just checking

oops....I am soooo embarrassed.

Hope the US Secret Service does not find my post. I can see the conversation now....

"I meant OSAMA. I voted for OBAMA, honest, Mr. FBI Agent. "

And now we await Queen Xtinas official statement as to how it was the Argie Black Ops team that was backing up intel groups that located Bin Laden.

From yahoo news:

was killed in a firefight with elite American forces Monday, then quickly buried at sea in a stunning finale to a furtive decade on the run.

And:

The U.S. official who disclosed the burial at sea said it would have been difficult to find a country willing to accept the remains. Obama said the remains had been handled in accordance with Islamic custom, which requires speedy burial.

Seriously, you got to be fucking stupid to buy this crap.

Back