OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

tanvimil said:
Bin Laden hasn't been making videos in years. He has probably been dead for a long time. So if they staged his killing, they wouldn't have to worry about him resurfacing.

Is that fucking hard for YOU to understand?

What cracks me up about you mindless sheep is that you swallow anything that your government spoon feeds you with. It doesn't matter how many times they are caught lying, somehow you still continue to believe their lies. The only plausible explanation for that in my opinion is either mental retardation or brainwashing.

Come on Orwellian, just drop it! Like you, I had doubts last night until more information has surfaced today. It's pretty cut and dry now. Is it necessary to keep pushing the same issues over and over? Even when you're fighting an up hill battle! Like always you are resorting to anger and insults.....it's not necessary....

tanvimil said:
Bin Laden hasn't been making videos in years. He has probably been dead for a long time. So if they staged his killing, they wouldn't have to worry about him resurfacing.

What cracks me up about you mindless sheep is that you swallow anything that your government spoon feeds you with. It doesn't matter how many times they are caught lying, somehow you still continue to believe their lies. The only plausible explanation for that in my opinion is either mental retardation or brainwashing.

As Neil Diamond wrote, "You're So Sweet."

And, if Dolly is right and you are really Orwellian, why are you now posting under a different name?

tanvimil said:

Wow ! I guess I should have gone back through this thread and read your other posts before I responded ! What a whack job ! It's all about you and your grandiose stuff baby ! Carry on !

If Bin Laden was dead, then president Bush would have announced it as if he killed him personally. It doesn´t matter anyway, radicalism will continue growing and even will win governments through democratic vote (as racist political parties are slowly doing in Europe, and crazy teabaggers are doing in the US). Until capitalism is done with, or European societies (or China?) decide to rebuilt Africa, or the US stops bombing countries in the search for cheap oil, this will continue.

tanvimil said:
I agree, he is most likely dead. And probably has been for a very long time.

Yes, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I mean if they did arrest him (assuming he was still alive), then they would have to put him on trial. And what evidence is there really that he had anything to do with 9/11? Is there any evidence at all against him that would hold up in court that is publicly known?

Of all your other bullshit and ridiculous, insulting posts, this has to be the worst...what EVIDENCE?? How about the fact that he has admitted to, and taken credit for the murders on NUMEROUS occasions.

This alone shows what a complete whack job moron you are.

My post was intentionally identical to Johnny's. Yet when he posted his, you had no complaint. How hypocritical.

jaredwb said:
Of all your other bullshit and ridiculous, insulting posts, this has to be the worst...what EVIDENCE?? How about the fact that he has admitted to, and taken credit for the murders on NUMEROUS occasions.

This alone shows what a complete whack job moron you are.

If I am such a moron, can you please point me to the evidence? Because I am not finding it. In fact I do find an article of him claiming to not have carried out the attacks. What are these NUMEROUS occasions that you are talking about?

Back