OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

Tanvimil: It's just a little critical thinking: It would only make sense for Obama to lie about this if there were almost no risk of getting caught. If Obama is lying, then Osama is alive. In this case, Osama could (and would!) make another tape. Obama would then look like an idiot and lose any chance of re-election.

Actually, come to think of it Tanvimil, maybe you're right! No one's talking about his birth certificate since the news broke. I stand corrected. Thanks!

DCfam said:
Tanvimil: It's just a little critical thinking: It would only make sense for Obama to lie about this if there were almost no risk of getting caught. If Obama is lying, then Osama is alive. In this case, Osama could (and would!) make another tape. Obama would then look like an idiot and lose any chance of re-election.

Actually, come to think of it Tanvimil, maybe you're right! No one's talking about his birth certificate since the news broke. I stand corrected. Thanks!

Well he takes a risk either way. If it's successful, his chance of re-election is a lot bigger. But if he fails, he fails. Like I mentioned in another thread, Nixon took a risk too, and lost.

You're welcome.

Hmmmm interesting... let me see now..

3000 or so Americans DEAD on 911!
6000 or so American troops DEAD over 10 years!
10s of thousands of young men maimed for life... missing arms, legs and other physical and metal truamas they will never recover from!
Several 1000 collation troops DEAD!
100,000 plus IRAQI and Afghan by standers DEAD!
10s of 1000s of orpans of whacked by standers in Afghanistan and Iraq!
I would guess less then 2000 total terrorists whacked in all this crap!

Oh and lets not forget the TRILLIONS of dollars that could have been spent on something productive.

Haliberton RAKES IN BILLIONS in profit!
Black Water RAKES IN MILLIONS in profit!
MulitNational Corps RAKE IN BILLIONS in profit!

You don't suppose...??? millions of dollars of the profits of these corps went back into lobbying (i.e. legal bribery and corruption) which found its way in the pockets of Americas elected officials and their campaign funds. No!!!! Aren't they suppose to be upholding the constitution? Sure they are!

Osama Bin Laden DEAD! Now that is priceless!!!

FAIL!!!!! I am just sayin!

Mean while back at the ranch!

The Federal Retard Reserve with its Wall Street bank owners board of directors robs the Unites States of Trillions of dollars and almost collapses the nation. They then conveniently pass the debt off to the American Citizens. Debt which is mostly due to a communist nation in Asia. Previous to this FAIL the retarded corrupt morons in Washington sold the Americans jobs and manufacturing the above mentioned communist nation while they collected lobbying funds so they could more effectively uphold the constituion.

What a colluded pile of conflicts of interest and corruption!

Edit! (Colliuded = Come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire)

FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!

I am just sayin...

Partners...its not for talk bad... but, all of you (specially americans) know that US many times hide some things down the floor for diferents reasons; secret studies, increase the popularity of the country, political and army reasons, get more money (in pretoleum form for example)... etc etc. So, im just saying its possible that this new (Bin Laden deseaced) its another trick from US. I Mean...For one moment lets leave our mind flight... anyone know that the terrorism and Al Qaeda'll never gonna stop only for a few guys killed (even includin Osama Bin Laden), so, couldn't anyone of you think that it will better if US gotch OBL alive and tell to the world make understand that OBL was killed, but the true behind of this is that they'll gonna try to use hem (OBL) for break more Al Qaeda's operations or even the own Al Qaeda net??...

AkBill said:
oh wait

tanvimil = orwellian _?

Yes obviously - look at the tone of the emails!

Well, it's just my guess, but the sentiments and conduct are so similar!

I cant answer to your doubt... but I can tell you that the Tanvimil its a drug-> medication wich who my mom take sometimes... I think this guy should take the same drug.

ah... same resident troll, multiple screen names, multiple personalities, same tactics... bait, rope in, argue, drama, dissapear, then come back later with a new screen name and start all over again. we've seen this story many times, yet some take the bait... again & again.

2liybti.gif

time to update that ignore list. ;)

Back