Osteopath

chrisbadback

Registered
hi there,
i am travelling through BA at the end of the month and would love to know if anyone could recommend a local osteopath, preferably speaking english as my spanish is ropey. i busted my back on a boat and would like to have it seen to before i get on a plane back to the UK (no pun intended).
Thanks
Chris
[email protected]

"chrisbadback" said:
hi there,
i am travelling through BA at the end of the month and would love to know if anyone could recommend a local osteopath, preferably speaking english as my spanish is ropey. i busted my back on a boat and would like to have it seen to before i get on a plane back to the UK (no pun intended).
Thanks
Chris
[email protected]
The osteopaths at the Hospital Aleman are excellent, most doctors there speak english or they have ppl that do.nik

nik,
do you know if you are able to go and see the osteopaths at the hospital aleman on a regular basis, or is it purely for emergencies? I would like to see get a few sessions of treatment in before going back to the uk. What do they charge at the hospital? Also any other recommendations for good osteopaths (spanish speaking is fine) would be really helpful.
thanks

"lolakoko" said:
nik,
do you know if you are able to go and see the osteopaths at the hospital aleman on a regular basis, or is it purely for emergencies? I would like to see get a few sessions of treatment in before going back to the uk. What do they charge at the hospital? Also any other recommendations for good osteopaths (spanish speaking is fine) would be really helpful.
thanks
Hi lolakoko,Yes, you can go and see the osteopath there. You must first get an appointment. I am not sure how much they charge per visit, as each specialy is charged differently. the emergency room is on Beruti street, but to schedule an appointment for regular visits you should go to the main entrance on Av. Pueyrredon.

nik

I am looking for an osteopath in BA. Preferably an osteopath in the cranial field. Any recommandations ??? Called the above mentioned hospital Alleman and they said that no osteopath is working there. Thanks folks for any help !

Good osteopatas are at : Fundacion San Rafael.
I highly recommend Oscar Albalat. His hard to get an appointment.
He does not speak english. Somebody might help you out there.
Tel : 4703 -8300
In Nunez, do not remember street and number.
Cost : 230 pesos 1st time, 210 afterwards.

For cranial field go to :
Terapia Craneo Sacra
Republica Arabe Siria 3149 -
4803-0241
See Marcelo (do not remember last name)
does not speak English, but this are highly trained professionals they will understand what is going on.

Back