Others With Interest In Social Science?

medialuna989

Registered
This is a shot in the dark –
I´m a social sci. grad student, living in BsAs, and doing research remotely for my university back home (in the U.S.). Would be great to find others with similar interests in how people make decisions, public policy, etc.

If others are interested in taking a Social Science course from Coursera (which has open, free courses from universities worldwide), and possibly talking about the readings every now and then, let me know. These are just for fun - there´s usually a weekly lecture and short readings
One course is about modeling social behavior (starts March 4) and another is about social psychology (starts in July). Info is on the Coursera.org site
Cheers!

i am trying to sign onto the referenced site .. seems like many courses possible but none seem available at the moment.. certainly the concept is interesting -- i would find it interesting to take part in this type of studying. i am happy the above person has brought this idea forward to our forum here.

Hi Splaying- Looks like one other person might be interested also. One class that starts in March is ´Model thinking´. The site allows for sorting by class start date, hope that helps

Back