out of frustration!!

jojoinba said:
haha you're kidding right? well considering im guyanese, i look pretty interesting... i cap out at about 5'4"myself and had a lovely time in Pilar last weekend learning about polo..i find the game quite fascinating....i even tried to hold a polo stick and ride a horse at the same time but seriously it's soooo hard!! i was afraid i'd hit the horse in the face or fall off the horse trying to hit the ball, all the meanwhile trying to ensure miss horsie didnt go in the wrong direction ( a slight jerk of the reigns to one side changes their direction)....and yeah more about me....i like to write poetry...sketch, read...studied criminology/psychology in university...work for a financial institution...became a glider pilot when i was younger (my dream is to fly) and desiring for something more than the bank i got my TESL and came here....i love going out and experiencing argentina, museums, architecture and great scenery...my future after this adventure holds more education, teaching in Asia, or the Air Force....ta-da...

Well criminology seems to be an apt discipline for anyone working in a financial institution these days! Though given how little any of the imbeciles learnt while bailing out LTCM, psychology probably isn't their forte. Pretty interesting suggests you have hair in a myriad of colours or possibly simply alien green, which could be cool or might frighten the horses. I would ask you for a pic but they would probably bar me from this website!!!! Let me know if you get really lonely or if the Norweigian girls are hot?

Seriously though, if you are struggling let me know, I can get most things (other than the bureaucracy) sorted here.

hahaha...what norweigan girls? lol....and with hair in a myriad of colours...im assuming you mean all the different interests i seem to have you're right....i purposely like to keep my options open and try many different things......and if you actually mean hair, my hair was bright red and blue braids until just before i got here when i had to take them out....what can i say im pretty strange...haha

jojoinba said:
hahaha...what norweigan girls? lol....and with hair in a myriad of colours...im assuming you mean all the different interests i seem to have you're right....i purposely like to keep my options open and try many different things......and if you actually mean hair, my hair was bright red and blue braids until just before i got here when i had to take them out....what can i say im pretty strange...haha

Yes, bright red with blue braids was pretty much what I guessed!

Back