Overstayed Visa--How Many Times Is This Acceptable?

Sorry I'm just being "dialectic" here, but: then you were comparing an american student who wants to spend some gap years in B.A. with a murdered and now you are comparing him with a trafficker with blood in his hands?

There is a difference when it comes to the self interest of a sovereign nation-state such as Argentina or any other country.
The 19th C open immigration laws of Argentina were after all created to lure a population of skill-rich immigrants (but also capital-rich immigrants and investors) so they were created in Argentina's self interest (as part of a social engineering plan).

Isn't in 21c Dollar-starved (and skill and diversity-starved too) Argentina's best interest to maximize the amount of perma-tourists and even gain a reputation as a country that is friendly and welcoming to all First World nations?
I mean for Argentina's best interests....
I'm not talking about "predatory" investors, but someone like the OP or many of us members of this forum

The plan in the NC is regarding to bring labor force.
I use extreme examples to show you how ethnocentris/racist were thise comments: i m from a rich country, i have cash to spend, then i m beyong the immigration law.

However, we agree about that the immigration law is against the National Constitution. Until 1972 you used to express your will to immigrate to the immigration agent at the border control, you show your clean criminal check and they gave right there your permanrnt residency.

However, i also use those extreme examples to show how does illegallity works because, then, a federal judge has to decide if you are a student or La Sangre while you are in jail.

Again, first nations????? Well, first the benefits fron freedom are for us, our children and ALL the men of the workd who want to live here.

Second, right, the governent is making a huge effort to collect tax and fight the usd illegal market. Both are the ABC of expats: to avoid paying taxes and to use the usd black market. To bring usd to the black market doesn't help this country.

The open policy about immigration has a limit on art. 25 of the NC that says they have to bring usefull work, skills, or something lije that.

To have money to spend is not one of the options.

To have money to spend is not one of the options.

The funny thing is that many North Americans, West Europeans coming here to "live illegally" think they are doing a favor to Argentina by doing that!

Yes, by coming for tourism..yes. But for living more than that..No.

No individual is bigger than a nation.

The funny thing is that many North Americans, West Europeans coming here to "live illegally" think they are doing a favor to Argentina by doing that!

Argentina, obviously, knows best, as it does everything possible to keep the corrupting influence of the dollar out of the economy.

Argentina, obviously, knows best, as it does everything possible to keep the corrupting influence of the dollar out of the economy.

Dollar problem versus justifying living illegally in a country because "I am a person from a better economy. And you Argentina..you are a 3rd world country" is no justification

Come here for 3 months. Blow yr dollars. Go visit Bariloche and Iguazu. Drink some mate. Have sex with locas and then split. Out! Shuu

Dollar problem versus justifying living illegally in a country because "I am a person from a better economy. And you Argentina..you are a 3rd world country" is no justification

Come here for 3 months. Blow yr dollars. Go visit Bariloche and Iguazu. Drink some mate. Have sex with locas and then split. Out! Shuu

You may be suffering from irony deficiency...

Ignoring the legal aspect for a second, where is the drawback of any country to have people living there long-term spending money and thus increasing consumption and paying indirect taxes like VAT? What's exactly the differnence that makes a tourist valueable if he stays up to 90 days, but on day 91 he would become a burden?

Ignoring the legal aspect for a second, where is the drawback of any country to have people living there long-term spending money and thus increasing consumption and paying indirect taxes like VAT? What's exactly the differnence that makes a tourist valueable if he stays up to 90 days, but on day 91 he would become a burden?

Obviously, they corrupt the purity of Argentine society.

Back