Overstayed visa payment

Sean T

Registered
I was trying to find some information on how to pay my fine and got some help but wanted to make it clearer for those having to do it in the future.

In terminal A at EZE you go through the ARRIVAL entrances. On your right is a Havana and then a candy store. If you continue past that on the right tucked into a little corner are two glass windows for immigration. It’s 12,500 pesos and you pay right there in either cash or on a terminal. The entire process takes about 5 minutes if there’s no line. You take that paper work they give you as you will need it to get through check in an immigration.

Hope this helps.

I was trying to find some information on how to pay my fine and got some help but wanted to make it clearer for those having to do it in the future.

In terminal A at EZE you go through the ARRIVAL entrances. On your right is a Havana and then a candy store. If you continue past that on the right tucked into a little corner are two glass windows for immigration. It’s 12,500 pesos and you pay right there in either cash or on a terminal. The entire process takes about 5 minutes if there’s no line. You take that paper work they give you as you will need it to get through check in an immigration.

Hope this helps.
If I recall, there are different overstay visa payment tiers depending on length of overstay. Can I ask how long you overstayed for that 12,500 payment?

If I recall, there are different overstay visa payment tiers depending on length of overstay. Can I ask how long you overstayed for that 12,500 payment?

I think there is a single fee of 12.5k I do remember they used to charge more based on overstaying time but looks like that has changed in 2021.

has anyone paid this beforehand at the central immigration office (Av. Antártida Argentina 1355), and if so, was it quick?

has anyone paid this beforehand at the central immigration office (Av. Antártida Argentina 1355), and if so, was it quick?

Nothing is quick at Antártida. That would be a whole morning of trámites. Much better to just get to the airport an hour earlier than otherwise and handle it there.

Can do it at Aeroparque within 10 days of your departure. The tramite is valid only for 10 days after that if you stay longer you need to pay again....used to be able to also do it at the Bus station in Retiro...not sure if that's is still the case.

P.S. This is what used to be the case, my info might be outdated.

Back