Pablo Has My Mac - Wtf!

A month ago i was víctim of a crime but i recorded them with my i phone. I started the criminal case and they are using these video to make pictures of them to arrest them. They are very efficient at the Prosecutors office.

I suggest you recommend this person to start the criminal case at the chamber, never at the police station.

Having a picture and a neiborhood, they just give the photo to all the police men and they find him.

This is a risky tactic. Your having an iPhone is a far greater crime than anything the ostensible perpetrators might have done.

What a great idea--shaming the culprit! But sad that you had to have thought of this eventuality as a quite possible scenario of life in BsAs...

Funny this guy with a receding hairline, living in such a shitty place, with a plate half eaten nearby, one hand on the stomach, the other like Rodin's thinker (what a great pic!), wanted so much such an Apple product and paid it for an usual retail/second handed price (criteria to take into account).

Pics of the guy are great, make money out of it and you'll make 10x more!

Is the guy for real? Like the thief of the laptop in question?

All that evidence and the police still struggle to put a case together?
Or just don't want to?

Back