Package held at customs

Find out specifically what that telegram says.

Despite the false promise of door to door delivery, you sometimes get a telegram first telling you to take some steps (have to go online, pay, and print out proof, etc) before you can pick up or have your package delivered.
My mom sent me some wristbands... got a telegram, followed some steps online, and they were delivered to my door. My aunt sent something almost identical at the same time, got the telegram, did the online stuff, and I never saw or heard about the package again.

It's a crapshoot.

not a supplement, or medicine, just an ordinary omega vitamin, doesn't show up as needed anywhere i could find it.

Find out specifically what that telegram says.

Despite the false promise of door to door delivery, you sometimes get a telegram first telling you to take some steps (have to go online, pay, and print out proof, etc) before you can pick up or have your package delivered.
My mom sent me some wristbands... got a telegram, followed some steps online, and they were delivered to my door. My aunt sent something almost identical at the same time, got the telegram, did the online stuff, and I never saw or heard about the package again.

It's a crapshoot.
Thanks, ITs gambling for stuff you already paid FOR! LOL

Back