Package not arriving...

You might get lucky and not have to pay....we had a box come in once in early January and they guy told us the first box of the year was free....gift!! Not sure if that still happens....

At that time it was maybe 1 to 3 pesos a day what they charged...but be ready as depending on what was claimed as the value of the contents you might get hit with duty as well. Stand firm and tell them it was a "gift"...not supposed to have to pay duty on gifts...but that is not a sure thing anymore either.

As most have posted here not worth having boxes shipped...wait until someone comes to visit and load them up on what you need.

So I just went to the international postoffice to collect my package. It took me two hours in total (not too bad from what i've heard) but it was all very confusing. After the paperwork was alright, they gave me a number (538189!!!) and every once in a while they would say like 8 of these very high numbers, very fast and then you could collect go and your package. Indeed, if I had known it was this inconvenient... anyway it's still nice to receive a package :)

Sanne, hoe lang had het pakketje er over gedaan om van Nederland bij het Argentijnse postkantoor te komen?

ReemsterCARP said:
Sanne, hoe lang had het pakketje er over gedaan om van Nederland bij het Argentijnse postkantoor te komen?

Weet het niet precies. Het is rond 8 december opgestuurd en volgens mij vertelden ze me gister aan de telefoon dat ze 30 december de eerste 'notice' hadden gestuurd.

Back