Pago Facil

Shoeb

Registered
Hi,

Pago facil accepts AMEX (credit card) for payment, and how does it work. Do they give the receipt at the same time or send it later.

Shoeb

As far as I know, in Pago Facil locations you can only pay pesos cash. Not sure if they have some kind of phone payment where, of course, they should take CCs.
Now if you're asking if you can pay your AMEX statement there, there's a good chance you can. I've paid VISA and Mastercard statements more than once, but depends on the bank that issued yours. Check a list here http://www.pagofacil...=004&_pagi_pg=5
And yes, they give you the receipt at the cashier (but the payment doesn't kick in the account until a few days later)

Thanks Gaucho!!...you are right, they only accept cash ...que pierda..

Anyone every tried paying bills online using rapid pago? I get really sick of the lines waiting in kioskos to pay bills, surely there is a secure way on the internet or am I asking too much.

You can use www.pagomiscuentas.com, it requires that you need to have a Bank account. For me its really strange as all the service company do not support all the banks.

You can use www.pagomiscuentas.com, it requires that you need to have a Bank account. For me its really strange as all the service company do not support all the banks.

Yes, once you have a bank account making payments with pagomiscuentas is really easy. I use it to pay the following:
  • Gas
  • Electricity
  • Water
  • Telephone
  • Internet
  • Directv
  • AFIP taxes
  • Putting credit on cell phone
  • Home insurance
  • Obra social

Yes, once you have a bank account making payments with pagomiscuentas is really easy. I use it to pay the following:
  • Gas
  • Electricity
  • Water
  • Telephone
  • Internet
  • Directv
  • AFIP taxes
  • Putting credit on cell phone
  • Home insurance
  • Obra social
Is it secure and safe?? Have you ever had any problems with payments going through etc? Do you just wait for the bill to arrive then transfer the amount or is it only done automatically from your account. I'm guessing you get some type of receipt to confirm payment has been made so they can't accuse you of not paying the correct amount. It looks like it doesn't support 'link' bank accounts (nuevo banco de santa fe), is there another website that does?Thanks

Back