Paid Sick Days For Housekeepers

Pretty much what citygirl is doing. Told you on the other thread that you should comply with the F102 but you need her CUIL/CUIT, etc. Check link I posted on the other thread, please.

Actually - that's not true. If Ceviche's housekeeper is coming 1x a week for 4 hours, you aren't obligated to pay IIRC. I used to have someone once a week and when I checked, I was advised there was no need to do so if it was less than 4 hours a week.

Yep, just checked again, if it's less than 6 hours a week of work - no form needs to be filled out. If it's 6 hours a week to less than 12, the charge is 20 pesos a month in taxes. 12 hours - less than 16, it's 39 pesos. More than 16 hours a week, the charge is 95. It's all on AFIP's website.

@Citygirl

what paperwork to do, if someone is working at my place once a week for 3-4 hrs ONLY.

Honestly - per my lawyer, I didn't do anything when I had a cleaning lady 1x a week for 3-4 hours. There was no form to be filled out, no paperwork. In theory, if s/he is a monotributista, they could give you an invoice but very few are, esp if they're working so few hours.

Back