Painter recommendation

Alilou

Registered
We are currently looking for a painter here in the capital (for a 3 room apartment is in Flores). We have exhausted all our connections... every painter in the city seems to be occupied or has changed their number. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Hi, I can give you the number of someone I know who is quite cheap, reliable (doesn't drink, short hair) and who works primarly. I'll PM the number to you.

One tip (happened to me) : in 2003 I had the ceiling of my kitchen repainted but the previous paint was really old and of a different material than the newest one. Painters did not scratch the old paint and 5 years later a chemical reaction occured, and the new paint felt like corn-flakes.

I can help, I am just finishing some painting for a friend. I was an interior designer in NY, here studying tango, but i could use some extra cash. I have never done it "professionally" but i have a lot of experience and I am very good. Send me a PM if you are interested, I can come by and check it out.
S

We had an excellent guy who painted almost our entire apartment here about 2 months ago: Adolfo Caputto- 4650-2456. Very honest and they did a great job.

Back