Passover Seders April 6 and 7

Sandi B

Registered
My husband and I would love to attend a Passover seder (either April 6 or 7) that will be conducted in English (and Hebrew, preferably; just not Spanish!). Any recommendations?

I know of a place that fits the bill exactly (primarily 1st Seder). PM me for details.

Hi Ben and Sandi...we are a family of five from Detroit on a year of travel. We're in BA for a month and also looking for a seder here. Can you point us in the right direction? Thanks! David

I would like to find something like that too only I am Messianic (i.e., Christian). I don't think there is anything like that here but I figure as long as the subject has come up, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Todos, I am a Jew having had a Jewish grandmother. I was raised with respect and knowledge of all Religions. I would be honoured to hold Seder in my home, tho have not done so in 15years. My kitchen is not kosher, tho clean, I have no Haggadas,seder plate, but is that more important than the spirit of Seder and Passover? All are welcome! Let me know if you are interested and we can plan.......CHILDREN ARE EXPECTED!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been off for a bit, I saw everyone's PM's, and will be responding shortly.

James, what a sweet response. And children are EXPECTED. I'm far beyond that age since my youngest just turned 40, but I am certainly impressed. Please let us know how this develops. I am interested. Probably I could provide haggadas since I'm pretty sure I have a collection in electronic form and could print them--but it would be okay if we don't. Just a suggestion if you'd like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stevenj3 Culture 4
K Expat Events 3
E Expat Life 3
S Expat Life 1
Back