Passover Seders April 6 and 7

I guess I HAVE BEEN TOLD! I just received a private message from a new menber who thanked me BUT informed me that there IS a Community Seder at Temple Pardes. If I should choose to attend I should call them(the price is U$D35) and TELL them I want to sit with the AMERICANS! What ain't right here? First, possibly they could have posted the info for all to see. Second, Why would one assume that I would want to sit with ONLY AMERICANS? Do they have a table for , let's say, negros....less slim people...gays...Russian Jews etc.etc. Was I stepping on perverbial toes?????? I don't know. Am I being overly paranoid or sensitive? I don't know....Just somthin sounded a wee bit off!

Dear james p, I don't know the people at Templo Pardes, but I am sure they didn't mean to insult you in the way you imply. They were probably trying to offer you a seat at a table where people speak English, so you would feel more at home. If people wish to attend either the 1st or 2nd night seder at Templo Pardes you need to contact them and book before 30 March. Here is the website: http://www.pardes.org.ar/novedades/pesaj/.

Only a few days left to Passover, figured the thread deserves a bump!

Still getting PM's even today, so giving this thread a final bump! Jag Sameaj!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stevenj3 Culture 4
K Expat Events 3
E Expat Life 3
S Expat Life 1
Back