Patches or T-shirts

eschal

Registered
Does anybody know of a service that makes costomized patches or t-shirts?
Cheers!

How many do you need? I know someone who can do this. I've been trying to get in touch with her for someone else. Just sent another email to her, maybe she's finally back from holidays!

while we at it! how about bootleg futbol jerseys..I need someone who has a fabrica that makes trucho jerseys..

So I'm reviving this link. Estampame.com has good quality t-shirts and customer service but they are expensive. 35 to 42 per t-shirt plus they don't have a close location to pick the up the t's, so they charge another 15 to 35. A total of b/w 50 and 77 pesos per t-shirt. Anywho, can anybody recommend a decent (price and quality) T-shirt Place?
Cheers

eschal said:
So I'm reviving this link. Estampame.com has good quality t-shirts and customer service but they are expensive. 35 to 42 per t-shirt plus they don't have a close location to pick the up the t's, so they charge another 15 to 35. A total of b/w 50 and 77 pesos per t-shirt. Anywho, can anybody recommend a decent (price and quality) T-shirt Place?
Cheers
thats expensive....

Just wanted to reply that I talked to my bro-in-law and he assured me that you can head to their offices to pick up the shirts, you don't have to pay for delivery. The offices are easy to get to and just a couple blocks of the D-line.

That's great...I'm still waiting to hear back from him on when I can pick them up?

Back