People Who Like B.a.

Probably because it is poorly written castellano :p

Corrected spanish version

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"La ciudad es hermosa, el mejor lugar del mundo. No, nunca salí de Argentina[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"La cuidad es hermosa y lo mejor lugar en todo el mundo. No, nunca salí Argentina antes"[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"[/background]

I definitely like BA. Love no, but like yes. Also in none of the above categories. I think porteños complain more about the city than anyone, actually have never met any with views like 3.

You mean more like this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUJzTbhNiA&feature=player_detailpage#t=101s

I think the problem is that many porteños harbour both personalities and fairly quickly drive themselves insane and bitter with their own internal contradictions.

7. Girls who couldn't get much action back home but suddenly find themselves very popular here. Plus having everything paid for them.

I think the problem is that many porteños harbour both personalities and fairly quickly drive themselves insane and bitter with their own internal contradictions.

Oh, so true. So true.

Corrected spanish version

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"La ciudad es hermosa, el mejor lugar del mundo. No, nunca salí de Argentina[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"La cuidad es hermosa y lo mejor lugar en todo el mundo. No, nunca salí Argentina antes"[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"[/background]

Actually in the case of the verb "salir" it is correct form here to say "salir de" -- it would translate as get out of -- ie Sal de aca (get out of here -- imperative). Salir de compras = go (out) shopping. However technically it is "nunca sali de la Argentina". Also antes would be redundant in this sentence, timeframe is implied in the use of nunca.

Actually in the case of the verb "salir" it is correct form here to say "salir de" -- it would translate as get out of -- ie Sal de aca (get out of here -- imperative). Salir de compras = go (out) shopping. However technically it is "nunca sali de la Argentina". Also antes would be redundant in this sentence, timeframe is implied in the use of nunca.

Its correct syngirl, La Argentina is the only country that requires the Femenin article La*. Other countries don't require articles normally used without article, i.e. Chile, El Chile jajajajaja. La Bolivia jjjajajaj La Panama. jajajaj La Canada, La/El Mejico?? j :D
La Guatemala,,,,!! Guatepeor..!!

* For this reason is they have the Casa Rosada...! :D

Most people would say (vos) "salí de acá" though.

And good for the poster for trying, even if there are errors. It's the people who don't try -- or aren't willing to embarrass themselves by making mistakes -- who end up living here for years and never learning Spanish.

Back