permantent apt swap? (permuto)

Heather G

Registered
this is a little premature because we have renters in the place until next year, but i these things take a long time so i thought i'd throw it out there.....

we have a big (over 70m), nicely renovated apartment in almagro are thinking of selling and then using the same amount of money to buy something smaller (probably much smaller) with more "upscale" features (northern exposure, "northern" neighborhood, balcony, elevator, etc).

but the idea of searching through the tangle of real estate agents again only to find overpriced, badly taken care of places with unusable kitchens is exhausting......

is anyone out there looking for more space and want to think about a trade? i don't know what the price would be, but about 2 years ago our across the hall neighbors sold their almost identical place for 73,000 usd. keep in mind that it is low because it is on the second floor with no elevator - this also keeps the expenses low even though we have a doorman.

anyway, here is a link to the page my partner made when we were renting it out:

http://markgoodwin.net/house/

i'd appreciate it if anyone has any thoughts on this! thanks so much!

thanks angel, i just looked on soloduenos and they did have some interesting stuff.
i'm still hoping for a trade, though i should probably list on a local site because it is more likely that a local will want to upgrade on space if they are having a family....
maybe i will list myself on soloduenos, though i'm not sure if they have a thing for permutos.

Back