Persecuted by C. Kirchner in Dream

pandulf.ironhead

Registered
Does this happen to anyone else? I keep having nightmares about Cristina K ...something about her face and manner on TV/newspaper has been getting to me. In the dream she was accusing me of not paying at a crappy third-rate cafe while also coming on to me. I also had a nightmare about her following me on dusty streets in Once at noon, in a car, with some kind of business proposal, again, while coming on to me.

Was wondering if she's causing nightmares in others...

I had a dream that Lady-Sonia (puntocom/warning: adult content) gave blackburn (also from England) a lesson in expat manners.

Perhaps Cristy could learn a lot from LS (if she doesn't already "know the ropes").

Cristy (and family) have a "reputation" for paying about one quarter of one percent of their income in taxes....

That's fair, isn't it?

steveinbsas said:
I had a dream that Lady-Sonia (puntocom/warning: adult content) gave blackburn (also from England) a lesson in expat manners.

Perhaps Cristy could learn a lot from LS (if she doesn't already "know the ropes").

Cristy (and family) have a "reputation" for paying about one quarter of one percent of their income in taxes....

That's fair, isn't it?

Funny I have those sorts of dreams about Christine, Black boots and a whip.................. sorry gotta go now

So you're gay and rather have George Bush come on to you in your dreams you mean?

orwellian said:
So you're gay and rather have George Bush come on to you in your dreams you mean?

I wasn't aware that the choice of dreams is between Kirchner coming on to me and Bush coming on to me. Are you a mental cripple?

I have had a similar dream of Cristina pursuing me. My interpretation is that I have a fear of emasculation( i.e. she wants my pecker in her pocket).

pandulf.ironhead said:
I wasn't aware that the choice of dreams is between Kirchner coming on to me and Bush coming on to me. Are you a mental cripple?

No. Sorry, those are the only two options.

For dinner you can pick chicken or soba noodles. That's it. That's what you get for choosing economy. Next time think about paying for the upgrade.

;)

mini said:
No. Sorry, those are the only two options.

For dinner you can pick chicken or soba noodles. That's it. That's what you get for choosing economy. Next time think about paying for the upgrade.

;)

That is one of the best replies I have ever seen on this forum.

I would undoubtedly prefer a "session" with Lady Sonia to Presidente K.

Are there any other options?

Back