Personal Trainer

BuenosAiresToday

Registered
Hello,

My name is Bryce Levy. I am a 25 year old New Yorker (USA) who was a Division l college athlete. I have been training myself for ten years and others for four years. At the moment I work as a Personal Trainer. I am looking for new clients.

I have a flexible schedule and I am truly devoted to healthy living and love encouraging others to do so as well. I understand the discipline and work necessary to get results desired and I push my clients to achieve the results they desire and more. I love helping others see results and watch them transform not only their bodies, but their lives as well. Having a healthy lifestyle and a fit body from the style of training that I offer, will spill over into the rest of your life resulting in a happier, healthier YOU!

Hope this is what you are looking for, and we can talk further about what your goals are and what you desire to achieve from having a trainer.

Can't wait to hear back and learn more about you and what you are looking for. Have a great day!!!

Bryce Levy

Jenny G-M

Registered
Hi Bryce, this is exactly what I'm looking for and I'm looking to start asap. Drop me an email on
jagm_50@hotmail.com and I'll send you my number and we can talk,

Thanks, Jen

nledec

Registered
My husband would be interested in working with you.
Do you have an email where I can contact you?
Thanks

crowbar

Registered
Bryce - do you have a way for people to contact you? I want to start training asap.

mleon14

Registered
Hi Bryce

Looking for an English-speaking personal trainer for my husband, to start from around 7 Feb. We are in Palermo by the park, and the location would be our home. Please let me know if you would be available - tmlcoaching@gmail.com

Thanks!
Michal

BuenosAiresToday said:
Hello,

My name is Bryce Levy. I am a 25 year old New Yorker (USA) who was a Division l college athlete. I have been training myself for ten years and others for four years. At the moment I work as a Personal Trainer. I am looking for new clients.

I have a flexible schedule and I am truly devoted to healthy living and love encouraging others to do so as well. I understand the discipline and work necessary to get results desired and I push my clients to achieve the results they desire and more. I love helping others see results and watch them transform not only their bodies, but their lives as well. Having a healthy lifestyle and a fit body from the style of training that I offer, will spill over into the rest of your life resulting in a happier, healthier YOU!

Hope this is what you are looking for, and we can talk further about what your goals are and what you desire to achieve from having a trainer.

Can't wait to hear back and learn more about you and what you are looking for. Have a great day!!!

Bryce Levy

khachosan

Registered
Hi Bryce, It is time for a personal trainer. I will send an e-mail to you. Thanks.