Peso what level do you see it this year?

Take 60 as the floor for year end Optimistic. The sky is the limit if CFK keeps being a winner candidate

the top of currency band is frozen at 51.45 through end of the year. assuming they don't change it of course.

This is certainly difficult for those of us who are long-time expats (me, 13 years and counting), and
one can only hope that it won't get completely out of control, although I know that's occured in the
past. Another difficult possibility is the banks either closing or refusing to change dollars into pesos.
What would happen then? Yikes.

This is certainly difficult for those of us who are long-time expats (me, 13 years and counting), and
one can only hope that it won't get completely out of control, although I know that's occured in the
past. Another difficult possibility is the banks either closing or refusing to change dollars into pesos.

Then you go to URU and get USD and come back and go to the blue market. Or send someone you trust to get the USD for you.

I can't think of any reason why banks would refuse to change dollars into pesos. I think those worries are probably unfounded. Let's hope for the best.

Back