Pharmacy Needed

Just finished treating myself for a nasty sinus infection with over the counter antibiotics-amoxicilina. You can buy all brands, depending on how much you want to pay. I buy the Roemmers brand, but there's a huge range available.

OK, so it is good in AR, then no need to worry about medicines bought in the pharmacies there. The last time I took Penicillin
did not do a thing for me...Oh well, it took more than 10 days to start feelin' the effect..

OK, so it is good in AR, then no need to worry about medicines bought in the pharmacies there. The last time I took Penicillin
did not do a thing for me...Oh well, it took more than 10 days to start feelin' the effect..

You took penicillin for 10 days straight with no effect because of a sinus infection? This is why antibiotics are prescription only in many countries.

FYI next time start with amoxicillin.

Hi all,
I'm a student looking to refill some of my prescriptions (all of which are technically bajo receta) without having to go through the process of seeing a doctor here and getting reimbursed through my student health insurance (it's a pain and takes a while.) I arrived here with a note from my doctor describing which medications I take and for what. Can someone recommend a pharmacy in centro or almagro that would provide me with refills with just a doctors note? PM's are welcome as well.

Many medications that are prescription-only elsewhere are available over the counter in Argentina.

You took penicillin for 10 days straight with no effect because of a sinus infection? This is why antibiotics are prescription only in many countries.

FYI next time start with amoxicillin.

Thanks, but wasn't just a light sinus infection!.The Doc saz, it is better more effective with Penicillin thus followed her Px but was, I think a fake or very diluted generics!

Thanks, but wasn't just a light sinus infection!.The Doc saz, it is better more effective with Penicillin thus followed her Px but was, I think a fake or very diluted generics!
OK, sure sinus infection ;) Some of the VDs out there are penicillin resistant. That's why I can never get married ... in Argentina ;)

If it was a viral infection it wouldn't respond to antibiotics. This might not have been the case for you, but I've been surprised how readily doctors prescribe anti-biotics for everything. Sometimes the best thing to do is just rest, but patients demand pills...

OK, it went this way which attracted the sinus infection then about week later it started infected.
Visited a Japones friend in rural area. He has a aviculture ranch raising japanese chickens.
I entered the chicken house but startled the chickens and they were jumping and flying all over
thus dust and dirts dispersed in the atmosphere then inhaled the dirty air through my nose, so the infection!

Back