Photoshop and Illustration tutors

aslicenk

Registered
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get photoshop and illustration lessons in Buenos Aires? It could be a school or a private tutor...
thank you
asli

hey! i don't know illustrator, but i have lots of photoshop experience and i'd love to help out. send me a pm and let me know what work you're trying to do within photoshop, and hopefully we can work something out.

cheers,
embry

aslicenk said:
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get photoshop and illustration lessons in Buenos Aires? It could be a school or a private tutor...
thank you
asli

Many community colleges in the major cities of the US have Adobe Photoshop classes that are offered online. They are usually offered through "extension" or "extended learning" programs that are part of the community college. Check them out by googling "Photoshop" or "Illustration" lessons at NYC/LA/Miami community colleges for example. They're cheaper than tutoring and usually the teachers are quite good.....and it's all online so you can do it anywhere.

Good luck.

Intern with a real-estate company here in BA. They are masters of Photo-Chopping.
They can teach you how turn any dump apartment into a nice looking one.

Back