Physiotherapy / Physical Therapy...

chrispagden

Registered
Hello expats!

I am an English Physiotherapist with heaps of experience in musculoskeletal and sports physio, sports massage and Pilates.

I have worked for one of the top physio groups in London, in professional and semi-professional sport, including the London 2012 Olympics, and a trail blazing NHS musculoskeletal triage and physio service.

I work from a small clinic in Villa Crespo.

It’s 1000 pesos for an hour session, cash only, private patients only (unless you have an insurance you can claim back from).

Home visits also possible, please get in touch for more info on this.

If anyone needs any advice or wants further info please get in touch. I am here to help.

Thanks,

Chris Pagden
Physiotherapist

[email protected]
Business Card.jpeg

Hi all, just thought i'd leave some positive feedback here on Chris's work for anyone considering his services.

My wife and I are travelling around South America on a holiday from Australia and within the same week my wife injured her neck and I injured my knee! Not very lucky, but thankfully we found Chris. We were only in Buenos Aires for 6 days, but in our session he was able to set us both up with a tailored exercise plan that we could take with us to help get things back on track.

He has been extremely helpful - even sending us videos of exercises on whatsapp to make sure we stay on track. If you need a Physiotherapist in BA (especially one who is a native English speaker), i'd go to Chris in a heartbeat.

I have also been to Chris for treatment. He is great. My problem only took one visit, but if anything else comes up, I will return.

Thanks for the kind words! Really appreciate it!

I actually raised my prices a while back to 1200 pesos for an hour. Happy for people to pay me in dollars if they wish tho.

If anyone else needs any help or info please do let me know.

Thanks again,

Chris Pagden
Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist

[email protected]

chrispagden,

Physiotherapy is a regulated profession in every country where I've used this modality of treatment as a patient for over 40 years.

Are you certified and registered to practice in Argentina by its regulatory body? You've not given us your credentials to practise in Argentina. Nor in the UK or England for that matter. I'm looking at Argentina's requirements regarding training, passing exams, and registering as a professional practitioner there because I use only registered practitioners there and everywhere else I am.

Hi Sockhopper,

Thank you for your message.

I am coming up to 11 years qualified, UK trained and registered (MCSP, HCPC, MSc).

If you have any questions or want any further info please let me know or email me on - [email protected]

Best wishes,

Chris Pagden
Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist

[email protected]

Sockhopper, I doubt he can register here.

If he is good, he can have a private practice. Though I believe it will be illegal.

But to consider to charge in USD on top of that will be blasphemy!

Back