Picada Now?

mini

Registered
Hi, can someone tell me where I can order a tabla for tonight? I don't have any names or addresses. I'm not prepared!! Eeks!
Thanks!

try picadely.com. ar. it's pretty good and i know they deliver for sure to the Palermo areas.

just cut some cheese...olives...bread salame and some other cold cuts and you have it....

aidana said:
just cut some cheese...olives...bread salame and some other cold cuts and you have it....

Yeah, thanks but I needed it for an event that evening & was busy pretty much up until the time I needed to be there. Otherwise, I'm perfectly capable of cutting up some stuff.

Anyway, in the end I delegated the task to another guest who opted for ordering pizzas & empandas.... which was fine too.

there is a Picado place (to go) within one block of Callao on either Arenales or Juncal. I forget the name, but it is stupid with picada in the name and try have a web site - and deliver. Sorry I wouldn't be more helpful.

amat said:
try picadely.com. ar. it's pretty good and i know they deliver for sure to the Palermo areas.

BTW, I did check this site: http://www.piccadely.com.ar Thanks so much.
But as I said above, I delegated the task to another guest.
I will try this one another time when I can plan better.

mini said:
Anyway, in the end I delegated the task to another guest who opted for ordering pizzas & empandas....

En serio? No lo creo!... ;)

This line just cracks me up. :D

Napoleon said:
En serio? No lo creo!... ;)

This line just cracks me up. :D

I know, shocking, eh?! Oh well....

I'm still looking for someplace I can call on the day and get a few tablas. Maybe of the places I've seen need to know the day before.

(As for the Harry Potter & the Picada Prince: There are quite a few other authors suing for plagiarism including the author of "The Worst Witch" who did write a book about a witch school, in the 70s I think. You can't copyright an idea.

Sad that our BA forum is so slow I can write about Harry Potter! Everyone needs to post more!!! ;) )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Newcomers Forum 16
S Expat Life 4
C Expat Life 19
Back