Pick Pocketed Of My Iphone Last Night

I have a fully functional unlocked iphone 4 from 2011 for sale.

send me a pm

Last night I was pick pocketed. I believe the bar tender realized I was American and likely informed a friend to do the job. My friends and I were asked to leave the bar (Temple Bar) shortly after words. Any thoughts on where to buy a relatively in expensive smart phone or does anyone have one for sale?

Sorry to hear it. Just curious why you thought the bartender was involved. Temple Bar has been full of Americans for ages.

My Iphone was snatched from me last week. It's funny, today I was looking to see if it was already for sale on ML.... BTW, the last location was traced to Castelli and Peron in Once. R.I.P.

My Iphone was snatched from me last week. It's funny, today I was looking to see if it was already for sale on ML.... BTW, the last location was traced to Castelli and Peron in Once. R.I.P.

Can you describe the full incident including day of the week, time of the day, location, number of people in the proximity and how was yr attention span?

Can you describe the full incident including day of the week, time of the day, location, number of people in the proximity and how was yr attention span?

It was Tuesday at 5:30 pm, I was inside a bus, on a double seat by the window, discreetly reading something from my Iphone, which I held at the height of my lap.
There was no one occupying the seat next to me. The bus stopped and opened the door in the proximity of Parque Rivadavia, and I was startled by this young guy (age around 15) who jumped on my phone and started pulling it from my hands.
There were people around but the bus it was not crowded. I think that most of them did not even realize; since I had been sick and I partially lost my voice (couldn’t scream and could hardly talk).
He got off the bus running and I run two blocks after him with other people who were trying to help me, but he run much faster. Then I went to a locutorio to trace it with the gps. The guy arrived very quickly at Plaza Miserere (Plaza Once) and the last time the Iphone had access to internet it was on the intersection of Castelli and Peron. Even if you are tracing the phone on real time, police will do nothing unless you are lucky enough to come across a policeman right where this happens. End of it.
I called and went to several police precincts with the coordinates and they all said was “this is outside our jurisdiction…but you can report it stolen with your sales receipt at the precinct…”.
I think that these young guys are desperate for drugs, run very fast and get on public transportation to do “this job” to get a few bucks for their daily dose of paco; sell it to the dealers in Once who will eventually try to change the IMEI or try to resell them on the internet.
After this incident I'm carrying pepper spray with me at all times. <_<

Sorry to hear that Silvie.

nevertheless, its a lesson for you and for all the readers.

--

Anyway, you can erase all data on the phone remotely and make the phone useless?

Back