Pick Pocketed Of My Iphone Last Night

Hey! I'm new to this forum, only been in Buenos Aires for a little over a week now (But I am staying here for four more months). I left my Samsung S6 Edge in a taxi the other night so I'm looking to buy another phone as well. I don't want to pay too much money, but I also would want an unlocked smartphone with a good camera, wifi, gps, and be able to use the basic social media apps. Is that too much to ask for at a reasonable price in Buenos Aires? Im really open to any recommendations you all have. I heard though that shipping things here from the US is not recommended. I just really want to know what my options are

Hey! I'm new to this forum, only been in Buenos Aires for a little over a week now (But I am staying here for four more months). I left my Samsung S6 Edge in a taxi the other night so I'm looking to buy another phone as well. I don't want to pay too much money, but I also would want an unlocked smartphone with a good camera, wifi, gps, and be able to use the basic social media apps. Is that too much to ask for at a reasonable price in Buenos Aires? Im really open to any recommendations you all have. I heard though that shipping things here from the US is not recommended. I just really want to know what my options are

I suggest you search on mercado libre and Garbarino and Fravega's websites. You will probably find the best prices on mercado libre and (hopefully) a seller with a low price who has a local (storefront) close enough for you to pick up and pay for the phone in person.
emo32.gif

I just checked mercado libre. There are thousands of used phones for sale. It all depends on what you consider relatively inexpensive.

I have a Moto G 2nd generation 3g phone with a 5" screen. There are new ones available on ML for $3000 pesos. There are 3rd generation 4g Moto G smartphones offered at $4000. The second generation model has an 8 mpxl camera and the thrid generation has a 13 mpxl camera.These prices are significantly lower than they were a year ago, but they're probably double the best prices you'll find on amazon in the US.

I like the Moto G because it has the "Gorilla Glass" screen. I use a protective case as well. I've only dropped it once and the glass did not break.

If you don't like Motorola check out the basic Samsung model with 4g and a 4.3" screen for $3000. http://articulo.merc...-libre-gtia-_JM

Suggest you visit Mercado Libre .com to get price ideas for Android /Samsung cell's . Visit Topecel web page for offers of unlocked phones. From $3500 pesos and up.

Topecel Av, Santa fe 2367

http://www.topecel.com/

Mercadolibre is your option. Expect to pay 40% more than you would in the US

Back